Chad has some big secret that he won't tell us!

Sherry_Berry
on 4/10/09 11:38 am - Dacula, GA
Until what seems like SUNDAY!
DANCBJAMMIN
on 4/10/09 11:50 am - Fort Worth, TX

Is he pregnant too????

Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

saxman007
on 4/10/09 12:36 pm - Port Huron, MI
 How do you know??????  COME ON CHAD, did you get the lottery???  
That's so cool -- really, really cool.
Sherry if that isn't what you mean I'll be really mad at you
kypdurran
on 4/10/09 9:03 pm, edited 4/10/09 9:11 pm - Baton Rouge, LA

Heh.  No, unfortunately my dream of going to Kona will have to be put on hold.  I've been in talks with Ironman since November of last year regarding a coveted media slot to the World Championship.  I sent them a huge media packet with every bit of press and information regarding my journey.   It's been a long waiting period of 6 months but I finally communicated with them yesterday...  I did not get a lottery slot to Kona and I also will not be participating in the race via a media slot.   I've been sworn to secrecy by the Ironman people on the details but WHEN I can tell you guys exactly WHY I did not get the media slot it will all make sense.  

It's all good though!   Sworn to secrecy on the second part too but I can urge you to watch the Ironman 70.3 World Championship TODAY on NBC at 3:30 PM EST.   (http://ironman.com/mediacenter/pressreleases/dont-miss-the-e xciting-coverage-of-the2008-foster-grant-ironman-world-champ ionship-on-nbc)  Watch the show and enjoy the segments about the inpirational athletes of Team Hoyt, Brian Boyle and Ricky James.  You never know, you may just be seeing someone you know on NEXT year's Ironman 70.3 World Championship show. 

Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!

Chad

Sherry_Berry
on 4/10/09 10:06 pm - Dacula, GA
Sounds awesome chad...I knew it was one or the other!

You've worked hard and deserve it! I would love to race clearwater!

Just think of that nice bridge you get to run over like SIX times!

Just think...you have 7 months to figure out your poopy problems before they show you getting out of the porto-john while running a "How long does it take for Chad to get the crap out ?" countdown. SNORT :D All in good fun!

Really...I think you should give Michael Folan from infinit a call...can't hurt? Right? Now's the time to get your gut in check :D
kypdurran
on 4/11/09 2:57 am - Baton Rouge, LA
Whoops!  Seems like the Ironman 70.3 Championship show is TOMORROW, Sunday April 12th, on NBC at 4:30PM EST.
Seht
on 4/12/09 11:50 am
o.k. i watched it, but not sure what i was supposed to see.  Did they edit it out?
I looked at the lottery picks at the end and I didn't see any familiar names there. 

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Sherry_Berry
on 4/12/09 7:25 pm - Dacula, GA
I'm pretty sure he was sayin' w/o sayin' directly that he'll be featured in the race for 2009. That was the November 2008 70.3 championships.
kypdurran
on 4/13/09 3:46 am - Baton Rouge, LA
heh heh.   It's official and no longer a secret.  Putting it another post. :)
Most Active