FRIDAY WORKOUTS!!!!!!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 4/9/09 11:28 pm - Fort Worth, TX
What's up guys??? I hope everyone is well and has an awesome Easter weekend planned. Let's hear what everyone did today:

I had Master's swim this morning and we did 3500M today. Included Hypoxic breathing, kicks, pulls, and fast intervals.... 12 x 50's on the 45's YOWZAS!!!

HAVE A GOOD ONE YA'LL... PLEASE CHIME IN!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

mcarthur01
on 4/10/09 12:46 am - Cumming, GA
45 minutes of weights (legs and core today), 32 min on elliptical, 32 min on stairmaster, 1600 meter swim (4 X 300, 2 X 200 split between breast and free) in 38 min.
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

saxman007
on 4/10/09 6:43 am - Port Huron, MI
 2000 yards in the pool so far.  We'll see what running has in store later
--Dan
DANCBJAMMIN
on 4/10/09 10:47 am - Fort Worth, TX
Went to spin class this evening and ran 3.1 Miles in 25:43...... I have a century ride on the plate tomorrow!!!!!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

saxman007
on 4/10/09 11:32 am - Port Huron, MI
 Did 3.1 w/intervals.  Overall time was 29:30, not bad considering I had considerable recovery from the intervals.  My Garmin data says max speed was 9/mph -- achieved in each of the 3 mile laps and I know when I looked at my watch a couple of times I had a low 7:xx pace going on.  Wow, can't believe people actually run full marathons at that rate!
--Dan
MacMadame
on 4/10/09 2:50 pm - Northern, CA
I forced myself to do nothing. Well, I did run down to the tri store and exercised my plastic. I now have goggles with corrective lenses. I can SEE when I swim!

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Seht
on 4/11/09 6:37 am
3 miles on the treadmill & 3 miles on the elliptical.
3 sets of dumbell chest press between the elliptical and treadmill.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

MacMadame
on 4/11/09 8:19 am - Northern, CA
Hey, aren't you supposed to be tapering too?!

Seht
on 4/11/09 11:09 am
Probably, but I still have so much work to do.  I'm still so far away from where I want to be.  But then what I want and what I can achieve are probably 2 different things.  I could win in Kona, and I'd just be disappointed because I didn't break the course record
I have 1 run on Monday, 1 on Wednesday, and workout on the weights on Tuesday, the rest of that week will be rest leading up to Sunday.  Probably just some stretching for the rest of the week.

Plus I roped 3 people from work and 1 friend into training for a half marathon.  It is up in Healdsburg on my 42nd birthday Oct 11, so I really don't want to take too much of a break.  The training plan/ run progression takes me right up to the week before that.  I don't want to waste a week.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

MacMadame
on 4/11/09 4:13 pm - Northern, CA
Well I made myself do it this week. I could feel I needed it, so that helped.

Next week I'm doing my Track and Swim workouts and then riding the bike course and walking the run course on Sat. I haven't decided if I will do anything else. I'll see how everything feels, I guess.

Most Active