Ironman New Orleans 70.3 Race Report

kypdurran
on 4/7/09 6:26 am - Baton Rouge, LA

Hey guys.   Finally got around to writing my race report for Ironman New Orleans 70.3 which was on Sunday.   It was a great race and an even greater finish line experience.   Good stuff! 

http://www.team464.com/imno2009/

Thanks for all your support and I hope to see you out in the water, on the bike or on the run!

Chad
www.team464.com

saxman007
on 4/7/09 7:49 am - Port Huron, MI
 great report and great race!  You'll do great at Wildflower
--Dan
Cassie W.
on 4/7/09 8:59 am
Chad,

Each time I read your reports, I feel like I'm there watching you achieve your goals.  You are truly an inspiration.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Seht
on 4/7/09 9:04 am
Congrats on this great achievement.
I always enjoy reading your race reports.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 4/7/09 12:44 pm - Fort Worth, TX
You da man bro! I was sure that you would be writting about your wound opening up and finishing with blood-filled shoes..... Thanks goodness that wasn't the case! But, I wonder what's worse... a friggin WASP sting or a cut??? Who knows, just glad you finished... I am so AMP"D for my first half next month.... Florida here I come... Rest up buddy and get ready for next month, you will tear it up.
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

victoria R.
on 4/7/09 12:52 pm - goose creek, SC
Chad
Wow, what a great report.  Awesome finish, you even had me in tears with your report.  Can't wait for the next one.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/09 2:23 pm - UK
How to inspire a nation by Chad, amazing work man
Rob S.
on 4/8/09 12:03 am - DE
Great job, Chad.  As always, your accounts are awesome.  I only wish I could remember half of the emotions I go through when I do a race.  Good luck on the Wildflower.  You got the first one under your belt, so the next one should be your gravy train.
Rob
kypdurran
on 4/8/09 12:35 am - Baton Rouge, LA

Thanks for all the kind comments guys.   Three days later and I'm still 'high' from that amazing finish line experience.   It's moments like those that you want to stretch on forever but I'll have to settle for some great memories...  great memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life!

Have a great day!

Chad

puddin2day
on 4/8/09 1:44 am - Los Angeles, CA
Chad,

What a great report and a great race!  I was about to cry myself just reading it.  I am so proud of you.  I feel like I was there with you.  Keep the awesome reports coming.  Congratulations.

Kim
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Most Active