Sat/Sun Workouts

MacMadame
on 4/4/09 7:08 am - Northern, CA
I decided one thread could work since traffic here is so slow on the weekend.

Anyway, my tri group worked on the bike to run transition.

So we biked for 90 min., then ran for 30. But then we had to bike back to our cars. So it was more bike-run-bike.

I did okay. Me and another girl were pretty slow on the bike but apparently I had the fastest transition.

Then I went and bought some clipless pedals. It's all Seht's fault. He enticed me.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

PplAmanda
on 4/4/09 1:05 pm - Benton, AR
I did a slow 4 mile bike ride. I have only been on the bike a few times in the last, oh 12 years.
Yesterdays 3 mile walk was easier than todays 4 mile ride. What gives?
MacMadame
on 4/4/09 2:36 pm - Northern, CA
You're using different muscles.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

saxman007
on 4/4/09 1:18 pm - Port Huron, MI
 Ran 5.6 miles today, average was a little slow --around 10/miles but my dog wasn't doing to well.  Wanted 10K and faster but it's getting warmer out and she wasn't able to keep up, felt bad for the poor mutt.
--Dan
Seht
on 4/4/09 1:48 pm
Nothing today, but I plan on a 6 mile ride tomorrow morning to get to the gym,and then 2 circuits on the weight machines, followed by a 6 mile bike ride home.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

victoria R.
on 4/5/09 12:04 am - goose creek, SC
Yesterday I did the Cooper River Bridge 10k with about 30,000 + people.  I used this race as a recovery run/walk from my 13.1 last weekend.  My knees & shins have been sensitive this week so I want to make sure they are good & recovered before I start pounding away again. 

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

DANCBJAMMIN
on 4/5/09 1:49 am - Fort Worth, TX
Saturday: 5 mile run in 41:18    then 5000 meter swim 1:27:49 straight.. no stopping, do drinking, no drills. Been a while since I swam that far non-stop. Anyways, that's it nothing on Sunday....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Elisa K.
on 4/5/09 4:01 am - Lumberton, NJ
Saturday was an easy 4 mile run.  Today was a 9 mile run - it was a good one!  The weather was just georgous!!  I always like to make a mental checklist of all the critters I see on my runs, so here's today's list:
Alpacas (we run past a farm that raises them)
Goats
Sharp-Shinned Hawk
Turkey Vultures
turtles
misc. dogs 
Jce3g
on 4/5/09 6:47 am - MI
Seven plus mile run yesterday.  I am dying to get on the bike consistently but the Michigan weather has been all over the place we are suppost to get 5" inches of snow tonight.  
I movie back to Texas.

MUSTREAD

mistiimichelle
on 4/5/09 9:42 am - Canada
RNY on 09/02/09 with
Nothing Saturday.
This morning  I did 17min @ 3.6m/hr treadmill, 10min recumbant  stationary bike, 10min regular stationary bike, then another 12min on the treadmill.
This afternoon I took my three stupids for a nice walk, or should I say they took me for a walk? lol

getting healthy while waiting for my RNY!
Michelle
Most Active