Friday's Workout!

Scott William
on 4/3/09 4:15 am
Today was a nice rainy day and it called for some legs and some core work.  No cardio today.

How about U?
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Hawgman
on 4/3/09 5:39 am - TX
Easy 3 mile run today.  12 tomorrow.  UGH!!!!!!!!!!!
Seht
on 4/3/09 6:26 am
Have a 2.5 mile run scheduled for after work tonight.

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Seht
on 4/3/09 1:36 pm
made it 2.75 miles tonight. 
Then went running shoe shopping.  Struck out there, nothing that comfortable fit my wide ass flat feet.  Oh well, have  a  whole weekend to shoe shop.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 4/3/09 7:45 am - Fort Worth, TX
20.1 mile ride in 1:01:14... Averaged 19.9mph and felt real good. LOOOng ride tomorrow, prob 4 hours....

Scott, nice WOW moment BTW in OH mag this month!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

PplAmanda
on 4/3/09 8:01 am - Benton, AR
Finally got clearance from the surgeon to get back to it after my port revision. So... I rooked my hubby into a 3 mile walk/jog this afternoon. It felt soooo good to be moving again.
Will take the dog for a mile or two bike ride tonight (I ride and he runs along side).
Vicki PNW
on 4/3/09 10:14 am
1 hour group class called "Group Power", a barbell program that strengthens all our major muscles with simple athletic movements such as squats, lunges, presses, and curls.  My first and not last class.  Great people!!!
15 minutes on treadmill, averaging 3.0 mph.  Started at 1.0 incline and increased incline incrementally to 5.0 after 5 minutes.  Plus, 3 minutes cool-down.
15 minutes on stationary bike. 
15 minutes on stationary recumbent bike.

Had a very happy Friday!

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

saxman007
on 4/3/09 12:55 pm - Port Huron, MI
 Got a 1000 yards in the pool.  It was supposed to be nice these next couple of days, well what do weathermen know?  Now they're saying mid/low 40's plus snow next week -- and it's our spring break!  I was looking forward to doing some bike/run bricks but it looks like like it's just gonna be lots of running/swimming
--Dan
MacMadame
on 4/3/09 1:26 pm - Northern, CA
I took the day off. I'm supposed to be tapering, but it seems kind of early for that.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active