Dan's got a freebie -- what did the rest of us do today?

saxman007
on 4/1/09 12:18 pm - Port Huron, MI
Spent an hour with our Masters team.  I was pretty stoked -- did a 500 set of breaststroke (couldn't do free) without stopping.   Pretty much kicked my butt again.  Team starting 4 months ago but I'm enjoying it.  Seeing big improvements every week in my swimming.
Let's hear what you all did.
--Dan
mistiimichelle
on 4/1/09 1:25 pm - Canada
RNY on 09/02/09 with
3 miles in 50min on the treadmill  
went from yesterdays 3.4m/h to 3.6m/h

getting healthier  while waiting for my RNY
Michelle
Vicki PNW
on 4/1/09 2:13 pm
3 rounds of circuit training, working with weight-resistant machines.
15 minutes on treadmill, averaging 3.0 mph.  Started at 1.0 incline and increased incline incrementally to 5.0 after 5 minutes.  Plus, 3 minutes cool-down.
15 minutes on stationary bike.  Plus, 3 minutes cool-down.
15 minutes on stationary recumbent bike.  Plus, 3 minutes cool-down.

Too cold/rainy to attempt power-walking today!

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

MacMadame
on 4/1/09 4:41 pm - Northern, CA
Swim drills again. We did stuff on trying to use less strokes to cross the pool.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Elisa K.
on 4/1/09 9:46 pm - Lumberton, NJ
I was supposed to run 6 miles, but it was raining, and my thighs and hips were still sore from my last two runs, so I decided to take a rest day.  I think it was a good decision - my body feels good this morning!!

I will definitely do the 6 miles tonight - supposed to be sunny and in the 60's today!!
Seht
on 4/1/09 10:15 pm
Interval runs, about 2 1/4 miles of running with alternating walks.
Then a masters swim class.  OMG I actually got instruction tonight, not just drills.  It was a different coach.  I can't believe how much better I felt after 1 lesson with her.  She was actually breaking down my swimming and giving me techniques to practice.  I feel so much better and more comfortable with her lessons.  I'm deffinately going back for more of that.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

victoria R.
on 4/2/09 12:09 am - goose creek, SC
I took an extra recovery day but I'll be back to the grind today, can't wait.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

Most Active