One sock running

Jce3g
on 3/28/09 11:02 am - MI

Short story:

started with two socks ended with one, enough said.

Long story:

Had a busy day today so I had to get my run in late in the afternoon,  in my running around today I even picked up a hydration belt, but did not put a must piece of equipment in it, TP.  I have never needed it so did not even think about it.  Well four miles into a six mile run it hits and I run for  the woods and find a suitable set of trees and then realize dried crumbly leaves are not going to work.  Then comes in some of the great knowledge found on this forum.  I really liked that sock.  Lesson learned.  The thing is it was not an excercise indulced upset stomach it was just running on a stomach after eating breakfast and out to eat for a business lunch, just had to go.

Jason

MUSTREAD

panhead58fl
on 3/28/09 6:09 pm - Barboursville, WV
I use to drive a delivery truck at work. One morning at about 4 am I was on my way to my first stop which was one of our other stores and had to make such a pit stop. I found a bandanna gives you 4 wipes when cut or torn into 4 equal squares. I have found there is a lot of things that can be cut up and used if a pinch. When in running attire though you have a lot fewer options and I don't  usually carry my pocket knife when I am running. Bad thing is some of the running shorts I have don't have pockets. But you what they say, necessity is the mother of invention.

pan head
MacMadame
on 3/29/09 3:44 am - Northern, CA
TMI! TMI!

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

kypdurran
on 3/30/09 12:26 am - Baton Rouge, LA

Heh heh.  It's all good Jason.  I have had to sacrifice socks on many an occasion.   :)

http://www.team464.com/triamerica-louisiana2008/

Jce3g
on 3/30/09 12:49 am - MI
Chad,

I have to say i have you to thank for the sock tip.

Jason

MUSTREAD

Most Active