Saturday Workouts

MacMadame
on 3/28/09 6:20 am - Northern, CA
We did some run training with my tri group. So drills and squats and running a loop with a hill for about an hour.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/28/09 8:03 am - Fort Worth, TX
I swam 4000 Meters this morning. Take care.....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Cassie W.
on 3/28/09 10:41 am
My training group is growing and doing well.  We took them on a 3.2 mile walk/run with many of them able to run almost the whole thing.  They're really doing well.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Mifiremedic
on 3/28/09 10:03 pm - MI
I did 11.61 miles with my run group Saturday morning. It was an extremely touch run. About mile 4 I started experiencing some left hamstring tightness. I would stop a few times and stretch with little or no help. Then about mile 6 it felt like I got shot in the hamstring. At this point I was thinking the worse, I was sure I had pulled a hamstring. After walking about a mile, I got back to running and began to loosen up.

The other thing that caused this run to be difficult was the fact that I had woke up late, and in my haste to leave, I toastes a bagel and slathered on some PB. 30 minutes later I was begginning the 11+ mile run. Pretty much the entire run was done with a bloated, distended stomach. Felt like I was running with a brick in my gut. I truly experienced what it feels like when the gut isnt processing food while running due to decreased blood supply..

Nearly every run is a learning experience.

Curt
Vicki PNW
on 3/29/09 4:24 am
For Saturday, 3/28/2009:

Wanted to go for my power walk, but we were experiencing very nasty rain and wind storms.
Will try again Sunday.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

Most Active