Tuesday Workouts!!

Elisa K.
on 3/24/09 10:03 am - Lumberton, NJ
Hi Everyone!
I'll get this one started.  This is a recovery week for me, so it was a nice 3 mile run. 

So, what's everyone else doing today??
victoria R.
on 3/24/09 10:18 am - goose creek, SC
1 hour endurance spinning class then an hour strength, ball fit class then a 15 minute recovery walk.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

Cassie W.
on 3/24/09 11:36 am
Today was a 6-mile run today at 80% effort.  I forgot to charge my Garmin, but it felt like a 9:30 avg. pace.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/24/09 11:58 am - Fort Worth, TX
Tried to run, but after .50 miles the knee wasn't having it!! Moved to the eliptical and busted out 30 minutes at an average stride per minute of 185... Then I climbed 115 flights of stairs on stairmaster in 20 minutes.... Did a 6:09 mile on these running type machines... not really sure how to explain them, but i was moving... Then i did some stretching, a 15 minute sit in the dry sauna, and that's it. Have a good one guys...

Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Vicki PNW
on 3/24/09 1:21 pm, edited 3/24/09 1:47 pm
1 hour group class called "Group Active" that increases our cardio fitness, builds our strength, and improves our balance and flexibility.  It involves 1/3 step, 1/3 lifting barbells, and 1/3 floor exercises with some yoga.

15 minutes on treadmill, averaging 3.0 mph with 5.0 incline.  Plus, 3 minutes cool-down.

15 minutes on stationary recumbent bike.

30 minutes walking in neighborhood.  Weather: very overcast but dry.

Saw Ken of "Biggest Loser" fame at club today.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

saxman007
on 3/24/09 1:31 pm - Port Huron, MI
 My Garmin's batteries died as I was stretching for the run but I'm thinking around 4 miles keeping a pretty good clip.
Did 1500 yards in the pool, took right around an hour.
Can't wait for 50 degree weather so i can get out on the bike!!!!
--Dan
MacMadame
on 3/24/09 4:49 pm - Northern, CA
I did my Tues. track workout. The coach told me I was running faster! I was feeling pretty slow and sluggish so I was happy to hear that.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active