Sunday workouts

Cassie W.
on 3/22/09 4:23 am
I'll get things started today . . .

I ran a total of 9 miles today on the treadmill including 5 half mile intervals at 7.1 mph and 5 half mile intervals at 7.0 mph.  I am 9 weeks away from the Vermont City Marathon, so the next 6 weeks of training will really test my mettle.  This week, I'll be logging a total of 37 miles. 

I hope everyone's training is going well and is providing the necessary stress relief to deal with the curve balls that life seems to be throwing at us.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Hawgman
on 3/22/09 4:33 am - TX
13 mile run today.

10K next Saturday in Tyler, TX.
victoria R.
on 3/22/09 6:23 am - goose creek, SC
1 hour of a good hard strength spinning class then followed it up with an 12 mile bike ride.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

Elisa K.
on 3/22/09 6:57 am - Lumberton, NJ
Just got back from a 4.5 mile run.  It's a beautiful day here in NJ - the sun is shining brightly, and it is about 55 degrees out.  I love running in this weather!!  Yah Spring!!
Rob S.
on 3/22/09 8:32 am - DE
Today was excellfent.  Started out with a six-mile run down by the river.  It really felt good.
In the afternoon, I attended a strength training session with Robert Sherman on K-balls.  Normally you have to pay $100/session, but the gym brought him in as a special event.  Every bit of my core is sore now.  Now I need to figure out how to incorporate the K-ball into my routine.
Rob
saxman007
on 3/22/09 9:42 am - Port Huron, MI
 At least 1500 yards in the pool, I think it was more but lost count.  I had to go to a concert or I would've done more.  This swimming stuff is coming together for me!
--Dan
MacMadame
on 3/22/09 10:20 am - Northern, CA
We had our last session of our swim clinic today and we got videotaped underwater! Apparently my elbows are good. But I'm not exhaling enough underwater and I'm kicking too much.

I think we swam about a mile of drills. I can never keep track but I expect the email to come out with the list and then I'll know for sure.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Vicki PNW
on 3/22/09 3:01 pm
My day off from working out and exercising.  Needed to rest my sore muscles from taking an exercise class two days in a row last Thursday and Friday!

Will resume exercising and working out tomorrow.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

Brian W.
on 3/22/09 3:21 pm - Belmont, CA
My longest run ever today.  14 miles in 2:52.  Really start the long runs these last 9 weeks building to the marathon.

Brian
~350
Most Active