Saturday Workouts Anyone???

DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/21/09 9:06 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys....

What did you all do today? I got out on a 49.8 Mile ride this morning and averaged 19.4 mph. It was gorgeous outside, and aside from having to ride through some sewage water at 8:30am, the ride was incredible and I am feeling great. So that makes almost 175 miles for this week on the bike. I am trying to get to 200 - 250 miles a week for the next 3 weeks to build up my base for my 1st half Ironman in Florida in May. I have had a wacked nerve bugging my leg, so not much running... Going to let it rest for a few more days, and put in some more work on the run. The swim is going well. Have a great weekend everyone!!!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Elisa K.
on 3/21/09 10:23 am - Lumberton, NJ
I got a 4.5 mile run in today.  What a beautiful day!!
Jce3g
on 3/21/09 10:44 am - MI
5 mile run
Mifiremedic
on 3/21/09 11:05 am - MI
I got in an 8 mile pace run this morning.
MacMadame
on 3/21/09 11:36 am - Northern, CA
I did a killer workout. It was so hard, I came home and took a nap!

We started with an hour of core strengthening exercises and the 50 min. on the bike doing intervals.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

jon1970
on 3/21/09 1:56 pm
Got an 11 mile run in this morning. It sucked.
Vicki PNW
on 3/21/09 2:48 pm
One hour of power-walking outdoors this afternoon.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

Seht
on 3/21/09 3:10 pm
little brick workout.
6.5 mile ride and 3 miles of running/walking.  More walking than running, I still can't breathe from this cold.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Sherry_Berry
on 3/21/09 11:41 pm - Dacula, GA
On March 21, 2009 at 4:06 PM Pacific Time, DANCBJAMMIN wrote:
Hey Guys....

What did you all do today? I got out on a 49.8 Mile ride this morning and averaged 19.4 mph. It was gorgeous outside, and aside from having to ride through some sewage water at 8:30am, the ride was incredible and I am feeling great. So that makes almost 175 miles for this week on the bike. I am trying to get to 200 - 250 miles a week for the next 3 weeks to build up my base for my 1st half Ironman in Florida in May. I have had a wacked nerve bugging my leg, so not much running... Going to let it rest for a few more days, and put in some more work on the run. The swim is going well. Have a great weekend everyone!!!
You doing Panama City or Orlando?
DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/22/09 3:14 am - Fort Worth, TX
Orlando 70.3 May 17th !!!! I can't wait! How far are you from Orlando?
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Most Active