Tuesday Workouts Ya'll.....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/17/09 10:22 am - Fort Worth, TX
What did you do today???

This morning I got outside and ran 7.5 miles and averaged a solid pace of 7:51 p / mile.

This evening I got out and rode a smooth 18 miles in 12-15mph winds! I managed to keep an 18 mph pace and am feeling great. 5000 meter swim on the plate tomorrow along with a 2 hour tempo ride. Have a good one everyone and CHIME IN!!!!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

victoria R.
on 3/17/09 10:42 am - goose creek, SC
I did an hour strength training session, arms are fried and 30 minutes on the elliptical.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

saxman007
on 3/17/09 10:50 am - Port Huron, MI
Got in 18 miles on the bike averaging 18 mph.  Wasn't feeling good about that until I saw your average, we had similar wind so that made me feel better.  
Wow what a difference the TT bike makes!!!  I've got some grinding going on??? So I wasn't able to use my biggest gears, going cross-wind I was average about 22 or so, going with the wind I was flying for a while at 28/29 (hit 29.6 on flat ground) and had 2 gears I couldn't get into.  Can't wait to build the bike milage back up with some good weather.
I WILL hit 750 yards in the pool tomorrow -- going for 1000  but we'll see.  The Masters group meets Wed night and I plan on being down there at the same time, maybe I'll join them tomorrow.
--Dan 
Jce3g
on 3/17/09 10:58 am - MI
Also could not resist getting out on the bike in this afternoons, Michigan wind.  Knocked out 20 in about 1:10.  Wind was killer, but practiced being tucked down in the drop downs. (no aero bars yet)  I kept thinking while pedaling into the wind that you do not get to pick race day conditions.  So if a ride or run is scheduled and it is blowing outside take advantage of the opportunity to train in adverse conditions.

Jason
Cassie W.
on 3/17/09 11:03 am
Today was a 6 mile run at 9:36 pace.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

jon1970
on 3/17/09 2:38 pm
nada
MacMadame
on 3/17/09 3:28 pm - Northern, CA
I ran 4 miles! It took about an hour with two quick breaks.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Elisa K.
on 3/17/09 9:21 pm - Lumberton, NJ
I did a 4 mile run after work.  It is such a pleasure to be running in daylight!!  I was getting a bit tired of having to do my weekday runs in the dark.  Yah Spring!!
Richbehr
on 3/17/09 10:33 pm - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
2 15 minute walks during break times at work, then a 90 minute spin class at the gym.

"Death borders upon our birth, and our cradle stands in the grave. Our birth is nothing but our death begun."

Vicki PNW
on 3/18/09 8:27 am
For Tuesday 3/17/2009:

3 rounds of circuit training, working with weight-resistant machines.
Walked around neighborhood for an hour.  Ground wet but weather otherwise overcast and dry.

Happy belated St. Patrick's Day!

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

Most Active