Athens Triathlon Race Report

kypdurran
on 3/17/09 3:06 am - Baton Rouge, LA

I finally got to write my race report for the Athens Triathlon from last weekend.   I was able to put it all together and have a most excellent race.    It took 22 tris to hit the podium but Athens, my first official tri from last year, was the race that I was able to do it.

Pics and the report are at the URL below.

http://www.team464.com/athenstri2009/

Chad
www.team464.com

victoria R.
on 3/17/09 3:18 am - goose creek, SC
Chad
I really enjoyed your report & I'm so happy for you.  You've inspired me & I'm sure many many others.  I know you've been training really hard & I can't wait to hear your next report.  My coach told me to always pack a glad trash bag to lay over my stuff in case it rains to keep things dry.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

Rob S.
on 3/17/09 3:26 am - DE
Great job and congratulations!  Your hard work is paying off.  Good luck with the next event.  Love your reports.
Rob
DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/17/09 5:06 am - Fort Worth, TX
Yo Big Daddy.... Solid report and solid finish. Again, it was cool riding with you this past weekend. I FIXED THE SQUEEK!!!! Turns out, a little greese around the rubber dust cap did the trick  ! Yesterday I went out for a 40 miler, paced at avg 18.7 mph in winds and hills... I ended up raising my saddle almost 2 inches, it did the trick, WAY more power, WAY more comfortable... It's on like Donkey Kong now! On the flats with the wind at my back I almost got to 40mph!!!! Anywho... Good Job bro, good luck with your final tweeks to your training and prep for 70.3 LA.... Enjoy the Taper and tear it up big Daddy.... See you soon.

Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Linn D.
on 3/17/09 5:24 am - Missoula, MT
All I can say is, SWEET!

Way to go Chad.  I won't get that great experience this year as my school work has greatly cut into my training time, but I'm hoping for a much better experience this year than I did last year at my first.

Here's to a fantastic 70.3 soon!

Linn
jon1970
on 3/17/09 2:57 pm
That is great Chad. I was happy last season to complete my races now you guys are raising the bar and reaching the podium.

Awesome!
Cassie W.
on 3/17/09 8:46 pm
Congratulations Chad,

You are truly an inspiration to us all!

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Elisa K.
on 3/17/09 9:23 pm - Lumberton, NJ
Congratulations Chad!!  What a great report! 
levittown_loser
on 3/19/09 9:53 am - Levittown, PA
Congrats for placing Chad!   Awesome report and pics. 

Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Most Active