Sunday workouts

Cassie W.
on 3/15/09 3:02 am
Good morning everyone,

It was a beautiful day in Central New York for a 14-mile run.  The course I picked had some pretty long steep hills, but I felt good powering through them.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/15/09 4:04 am - Fort Worth, TX
I usually do not work out on Sundays, however, Chad (AKA Kipdurran) was in town and we got together for a smooth 2 hour ride. We rode the Trinity Trails and averaged about 17MPH and finished 33 miles. Nothing crazy just enough pace for a recovery ride and low heart rate so we could chat. Anyways, that's all for today, I hope all is well. I am going to work on my Race Report from yesterday now.

Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

kypdurran
on 3/16/09 10:41 am - Baton Rouge, LA
Yeah man it was fun.   Hopefully we can hook up at a race sometime this year or next.   Hope you get your squeaky wheel fixed up.   You ever figure out why the plastic was rubbing?
jon1970
on 3/15/09 6:08 am
Biked 50 miles today. It is my longest ride so far. It took 3 hours and 2 minutes.

I should have paid more attention I got to mile 25 and turned around a and realize that I had the back to my wind for the past 15 miles which of course meant I  was into a head wind the entire way home. Oh well.

Jon
Elisa K.
on 3/15/09 6:55 am - Lumberton, NJ
I did an 8 mile run this afternoon.  Now I am ready for a nap - LOL!!
Cassie W.
on 3/15/09 10:46 am
Elisa,

I did take a nap - just 45 minutes, but I knew I needed a little snooze to get through the rest of the day.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Mifiremedic
on 3/15/09 7:06 am - MI
Cassie,

After being sick and feeling like crap for the past week, I got out this morning for my long run. I had intended to do 12 miles, but ended up doing 11 miles.

My legs were fairly fresh, but still wheezy in the lungs after having a cold for the previous week. Still having an occasional issue with hot spots on my right foot.

Hopefully Spring is finally here for good.

Curt
saxman007
on 3/15/09 10:21 am - Port Huron, MI
 Got in 500 yards at the pool.  Was hoping for some more but had a long weekend so I guess that'll be it.
--Dan
MacMadame
on 3/15/09 12:56 pm - Northern, CA
I ran my first 5K race! It was awesome. In spite of my pants trying to fall down at the start and the bad weather.

I ran 36'21" which is faster than I run in the gym!

That put me at 25/75 in my age group -- top 1/3 finish! Woot, woot! I was in the middle in terms of the entire race though. Which means I met two of my goals: (1) don't come in last and (2) finish in under 40 min.

Here's my full race report:

http://fattyfightsback.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-first-5k-race-report.html

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Hawgman
on 3/16/09 12:11 am - TX
10 mile run.  Felt good at the end.
Most Active