Thursday Workouts.....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/11/09 11:39 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

Today was my first swim with the Master's Group! It was awesome. I have a lot to work on, but with all the drills and the entire workout, we ended up doing just under 3000 Meters. I am so excited to be working with these guys and gals, they are awesome. Anyways, what did you do today???
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

mcarthur01
on 3/12/09 4:26 am - Cumming, GA
today is a rest day, but yesterday was good:  40 minutes of weights (chest/tri), 25 minutes on the TM, 40 minutes on the eliptical, and 10 minutes on the stair master (had to cut it off early because i was late to a meeting).
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

(deactivated member)
on 3/12/09 5:33 am - Milwaukee, WI
My workout won't be until tonight.... I plan on 2-3 miles on the eliptical and 2-3 miles on the treadmill for about a total of about an hour.  I'd love to get back into swimming!  I just haven't the nerve to go into the health club pool yet.  I'm not ready to expose the world to my body in a swimming suit.  Up until now I just swim in our condo pool and only at night.  haha
jon1970
on 3/12/09 6:40 am
I did 35 minutes on the trainer this morning. Then swam a mile this afternoon.
Linn D.
on 3/12/09 9:53 am - Missoula, MT
 Spin class for me!

Linn
Elisa K.
on 3/12/09 10:02 am - Lumberton, NJ
I did a 5 mile run after work.  It is so nice to run in daylight!! 
Cassie W.
on 3/12/09 10:28 am
Today was technically a rest day.  But, I got to run up and down the basketball court in a parents vs kids game with my son.  FUN!

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

saxman007
on 3/12/09 12:33 pm - Port Huron, MI
 5 mile run today, funny how all my running is actually faster than when I was preparing for my marathon.
Went to the pool and did laps for about an hour.  I'm getting there, had a friend who coaches the swim team work with me a little.  I've been told I've actually got a pretty good stroke.  Now it's building up endurance.  I can't wait until I can post I did 1000 meters (probably got in around 400-500 tonight), especially without a lot of stops.
--Dan
MacMadame
on 3/12/09 1:50 pm - Northern, CA
Today is my rest day too.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active