Need help!!

ltlkim9424
on 3/10/09 11:23 pm - Lakeville, MN
So i am getting so confused. BTW Things are good to my post last week with the headaches. The protein drinks seem to be making the difference and all my labs came back normal. So I have been spinning now for 3 weeks. My work out schedule is as follows.

M-eliptical 1/2 hr and weights 15-30 mins/ or off
T-spinning/endurance 60 min
W-spinning/mixed 30 min
TH- spinning/strength 60 min
F- eliptical / treadmill 45 mins, weights 15 mins/or off
S- eliptical/ treadmill/ weights 1 hour
S- spinning/mixed

I have plateaued in weight loss. no weight lost now for 3 weeks. Do you think I am in starvation mode? or truely a plateau and should change something up??

I am eating 1300 cal/day and getting 60 oz water??

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!!
DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/11/09 1:06 am - Fort Worth, TX
Aside from not losing weight... I bet you are losing inches! I have not lost but about 8-10 pounds in 4 months, but at this weight I have gone from an XL shirt and size 40 pants to a loose 36" pant and size L shirt. I bet that's the same case with you. No need to worry dude!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

ltlkim9424
on 3/11/09 10:24 am - Lakeville, MN
Thats Great!! I don't care so much if its a stall I just wanted to make sure I wasn't in starvation mode. I feel good so I think not but what do I know!!! Thanks for the support!!
kypdurran
on 3/11/09 1:52 am - Baton Rouge, LA

Hi Kim.   Glad you found a solution to your headache problems.   A lot of time you can look the the simplest solution and that works.   Your body may have just been craving additional protein and that solved it.   Of all the 'supplements' on the market, which I know I probably spend way too much for, the cheapest and BEST supplement you can take is plain old protein.  :)

As Dan suggested your physical weight may have plateaued but your lean body weight may have increased.   Do some tape measurements of your waist, chest, arms, legs and neck and compare them from week to week and you will probably see differences.  

Best of luck!

Chad
www.team464.com

ltlkim9424
on 3/11/09 10:45 am - Lakeville, MN
I took my monthly measurements and I am down 7.5 inches and 5 lbs for the month. Thanks for your response. Inches are still more visual that a number!!
Most Active