The Age Grouper Podcast

Jce3g
on 3/10/09 7:47 am - MI
I think most of us in here would consider ourselves "age grouper" athletes.  I just stumbled upon this podcast that geared to age group triathletes.  I have listened to a couple on recent runs and found them interesting and informative plus they make a run go by faster.   Here is the link:  http://theagegrouper.com/

Let me know what you think.

Jason
saxman007
on 3/10/09 7:56 am - Port Huron, MI
 Hey Jason what triathlons are you doing this summer?  Right now I'm planning on the Motor City, Anchor Bay, and Steelhead.  Wondering if I'm going to bump into any OHers at any of these events?  Be good to put a face to the posts
--Dan
Jce3g
on 3/10/09 8:07 am, edited 3/10/09 8:08 am - MI
Currently

I have three road race between now and May. A 4 miler, 10k, and 8 mile.  The 8 is in Alma and is supposed to end on the Highland Days parade route before the parade.  Then in June there is a 100,000k T-Shirt Ride (64 miles) cycle event in Lainsburg.  These are in preparation for a sprint in July, (not sure which yet).  The Crim (10 miler in Flint) in August then an Olympic distance in September.  My only limitation (because of occupation) I can not race on Sundays so I have to try to find Sat. events.

Now here is the kicker if my training goes as well as it is now I can easily be ready for an Olympic distance in June/July which opens the door for an Half Ironman event in Sept. that is being held in Tawas.  Running a half would be awesome! 

With the short Tri season in Michigan and relatively few races we are bound to run into each other.

Jason
Mifiremedic
on 3/10/09 8:13 am - MI
Dan,

I should see you at Steelhead.

Curt
Most Active