Check Out My New Ride...

DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/4/09 12:14 pm - Fort Worth, TX

I just picked up this bad boy today! They are switching out the 105 components, and will be hooking it up with the Full Ultegra Grouping! I am so excited to get on this thing and fly!!!! I got a crazy great deal on this from a local shop here called Mad Duck, they are the best!!! Anyways, thought I would share. Take care ya'll...

Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

MacMadame
on 3/4/09 2:43 pm - Northern, CA
Ooh, purty.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Kevin A.
on 3/4/09 3:55 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with

I want one!!!

Cool Ride!!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Birddog1
on 3/4/09 9:05 pm
Nice tri bike,
levittown_loser
on 3/4/09 10:08 pm - Levittown, PA
Wow that's hot!  Congrats Dan.  

You might want pedals on yours though :)

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

kypdurran
on 3/4/09 11:09 pm - Baton Rouge, LA

Nice bike.  You will be able to feel the drastic difference between the aluminum and carbon frames.   That's been the biggest jump in the 'feel' of riding since I upgraded to my Trek Equinox TTX 9.5 last year.    It's really sad that my bike is worth more than my truck.  :)

We still on for a ride on 15 March?  Were headed to Dallas after the Athens tri on Saturday morning.   I'll be doing a 3 - 3.5 hour heart rate ride which usually translates to 60-65ish miles at a 16 - 19mph pace.   Hopefully there's somewhere to ride that has little traffic, little wind and somewhat flat?

DANCBJAMMIN
on 3/4/09 11:16 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I am deffinetly down for that ride!There are tons of great spots around here.... I will chart out a nice ride that doesn't have too many hills and can just let us stay in the lower HR zones. The "Little Wind" part is on tough order here right now.... Been 15+MPH windss for the last 2 weeks straight. At my marathon on Saturday 20 - 30 MPH steady with 40mph gusts... Brutal.. I willl put in a call and see if I can't get the winds to stop for a day!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

rmrowland_74
on 3/5/09 7:11 am
yes little wind and little traffic would be great. I had a dualthon last weekend and the temperature was 32 degrees and the wind was about 20 miles an hour. At least the road was flat and the traffic was minimal. My bike time was horrible due to the wind and this was my first race with my clips and the transion time is big. I seen the difference. My usual bike is 16-17 miles/hour and this one was 14.5mph.
Seht
on 3/5/09 12:04 am
Nice looking bike, congrats on the new toy.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

saxman007
on 3/5/09 1:08 am - Port Huron, MI
 I won't put a picture of my new wheels but Saturday I picked up my Felt B12  Been on it seriously just once for 20 minutes and proceeded to have an incredible 5K run (best since surgery).  It's supposed to get up to the mid 50's this weekend, I may -- just may be able to get it out on the road.  So looking forward to this season!!!
--Sax
Most Active