I need help with my upper arms

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/09 8:57 pm - MN
First off, I'm a 30 year old male (31 in a few weeks), and have lost about 100 pounds via Weight Loss Surgery.

No reason to pull punches here...my upper arms are GROSS.  I have horrible bat wings.  I have a ton of gross flabby skin all over them.

I have researched exercises to help tone and build arms (especially bat wings), and it seems they are all geared towards women.

I need help in my case!  My girlfriend's family has a lake house, and she love it there.  And I am 100% embarrassed by my arms.

Help me out...please!
Scott William
on 3/3/09 9:50 pm

You can add mass to your arms by increasing the size of the biceps and triceps but with the volume of extra skin that you are describing, I don't think that will help as much as you would like.  I know that this is not the answer that you are looking for but plastic surgery is probably the only way to do what you want.

Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
levittown_loser
on 3/3/09 10:07 pm - Levittown, PA
You can build muscle to fill out a bit but nothing except surgery is going to get rid of large amounts of skin unfortunately.

That said I'm sure you can find just about anything on the internet saying they have a program or whatever that WILL help.

Good luck!

Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

K B (Tucson)
on 3/9/09 2:10 pm - Tucson, AZ
Bat wings, saggy thighs and loose skin tummy rolls.  If we have lost a lot of weight we all have these.  Short of surgery, no amount of excercise will totally do away with them. I chose a tummy tuck for the tummy rolls, but am just learning to live with the thighs and bat wings. 
Most Active