Review: Wii My Fitness Coach

temporarynicole
on 3/2/09 2:07 am
I must say - VERY GOOD work out from this "game." I like the Wii Fit for fun with the family in an active way - but if you want a truly good workout - My Fitness Coach is it!
You go in and place information like your weight, measurments and lifestyle into the game and they taylor the work outs to work for you. Periodically through the work out - she asks you how you are doing (be honest) and if its too hard - or not hard enough she will adjust the level of your work out - all the while encouraging you and inciting you to try harder.
They have pilates and yoga (much harder than they appear - I have found), and cardio. You can choose which part of your body you want to focus on or get a complete work out.
If you have extra work out equipment in the home - it allows you to tell the game about it (ie. hand weights, balance ball, heart monitor etc) and then will incorporates your fitness equip into your work out.
It lets you set a goal to work for and is just all around a great game.

The only draw back - you need a large space to do this in. You need a good 8x8 square (guess) in your living room that has no chairs or sofas you will trip over. You really move a lot.
Also - hard flooring (wood,tile) its rough on the feet and you may actually have to use your shoes to do this work out.
Surgery Date 1-29-09
Surgery Weight
Lowest Weight 175
Current Weight 195
Surgeon Goal
Personal Goal

Total lost since surgery 142 pounds!!
Vampi
on 3/2/09 12:29 pm - Mandeville, LA
A friend of mine just told me about this too!  You apparently don't need to have the Wii Fit to do it.  I might have to check it out! 

HIGHEST 273.5 / PREOP 263.5 / CURRENT 198 / GOAL 161.5

Most Active