Saturday Workouts

Elisa K.
on 2/28/09 3:13 am - Lumberton, NJ
Hey Everyone:
The weather in NJ is not looking to good for Sunday, so I decided to do my Sunday long run today.  Hubby and I did 7.67miles.  I am hoping we can get an outdoor run in tomorrow - if not, I'll have to suck it up, and run a few miles on the treadmill at the gym.

What's everyone else up to today??
Mifiremedic
on 2/28/09 4:35 am - MI
Elisa,

I did 9 miles this morning with my Run Camp. The farthest Ive ever ran/walked was 8 miles.So today was a new personal best.

Curt
Elisa K.
on 2/28/09 5:41 am - Lumberton, NJ
Way cool, Curt!!  Today was also my furthest run

MacMadame
on 2/28/09 5:05 am - Northern, CA
I did my New to the Sport workout. We worked on our running style to make it more efficient for triathlons.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Scott William
on 2/28/09 5:45 am
I ran the worst 1/2 marathon of my life (9) this morning.  The old Scott would have posted a report but it was so bad that it isn't worth it.  I did finish so I guess that's good.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Mifiremedic
on 2/28/09 7:11 am - MI
Oh come on Scott, you finished so it couldnt have been that bad. Give us a low down on what happened? What made it the worse of your life? Hydration? Nutrition? sickness?

Great Job Scott
Rob S.
on 2/28/09 6:00 am, edited 2/28/09 6:00 am - DE
I ran 5 miles as a casual clip this morning.  The weather was great.   Tomorrow starts the KICK BUTT campaign.  Four intense hours of spinning, body bar, body pump, and step.  I should be drained at that point.
Rob
Cassie W.
on 2/28/09 9:31 am
Today, was an easy day for me.  After working with my expanding class of new running recruits, I ran 2 miles on the treadmill at 10:30 and met with my running coach. 

Week 3 of the marathon training plan made me a little tired, but otherwise the body is holding up OK running 6 days a week.  I certainly need to get a little more sleep and resist the urge to push too hard on the easy days.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Linn D.
on 2/28/09 9:37 am - Missoula, MT
Hi Elisa!

My body has been pretty exhausted lately, but I had my swim lesson today.  It was really beneficial, and I have some things to think about while doing my swims the next few weeks.  She thinks I can get faster doing just a few things differently. 

After the lesson I swam another 20 minutes, but called it good after that.  I'll try a brick tomorrow.

Linn
panhead58fl
on 3/1/09 1:27 pm - Barboursville, WV
Day late and dollar short as usual. I did my long run Sat. 10.5 miles some where round 9:40 pace. That is pretty much were I wanted to be. On my long runs I just want to run a consistant pace. I try to stay around a 10:00 pace.

pan head
Most Active