Thursday workout!

Scott William
on 2/26/09 5:21 am
2.25 miles walking on the TM and some bi's and back today.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Cassie W.
on 2/26/09 7:39 am
After running 9 days in a row, it was time for a break. I did absolutely nothing today!

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Mifiremedic
on 2/26/09 7:42 am - MI
Yeah Yeah, I know, I'm starting to sound like a broken record. I did the same 2.77 miles during lunch. I did seem to do it a bit faster.

Was planning to swim this evening, but it got cancelled because the high school its held at is having their cross town rivals in town for a basketball game. Theyre gonna limit access to only certain parts of the school..

Thanks for asking
Linn D.
on 2/26/09 10:31 am - Missoula, MT

Spin class for me.  I thought about doing a run this afternoon also, but decided to find my calculator and study for my exam instead.

Linn
DANCBJAMMIN
on 2/26/09 10:34 am - Fort Worth, TX
Last workout before my marathon Saturday! Ran 3.1 in an easy 27:54 and did a brief 20 minute light spin to get out any lactic acid that may have built up. Tommorow is stretching and pounding down CARBS!!! Today, I had Peanut butter sandwich on wheat for breakfast, had 2 bottles of electrolyte sports drink (Cliff Shot), had ravioli for lunch, a banana, peanut butter sandwhich mid-afternoon, lasagna for dinner and 1/2 slice of pizza, a 40 OUNCE smoothi from smoothie king.. Pinnaple, banana, strawberry, kiwi, 14 G of protein, almost 200 g of carbs .. I order it "Skinny", no sugar added w/ 100% juice, will probably have a bowl of oatmeal before bed. Take care ya'll....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Hawgman
on 2/26/09 10:40 pm - TX
Good luck on your run Dan!!

Look forward to the report on Monday.
victoria R.
on 2/26/09 10:57 am - goose creek, SC
1 hour stability ball class and a leisurly 1 mile walk.  Easy day for me.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

saxman007
on 2/26/09 12:31 pm - Port Huron, MI
 4 miles, first 2 miles under 9 min/mile AND I got to do it wearing shorts and a long-sleeved T-Shirt!!!
Elisa K.
on 2/26/09 8:22 pm - Lumberton, NJ
I did a 3 mile run, but pooped out at about 2.75 miles.  I ate a really crappy lunch for a run day - basically just a salad - I couldn't finish my run - just ran out of gas.  I had to do the walk of shame the rest of the way home.  Oh well - I need to remember to eat a more substantial lunch when I plan to run after work.
Hawgman
on 2/26/09 10:41 pm - TX
3.5 miles.  Now I have two rest days before my first ever 5K on Sunday!!
Most Active