Monday workout

Scott William
on 2/23/09 12:16 am
I made the mistake of eating some high fiber cereal last night when I got home from work.  It made it tough to run.  I walked 2.75 miles and did chest, shoulders and tri's.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Seht
on 2/23/09 3:57 am
1 hour of cardio split between elliptical and treadmill

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Cassie W.
on 2/23/09 6:42 am
Fiber is dangerous . . . . especially  for those downwind. 

I got up early this morning and ran 3.4 miles on the treadmill at an easy 10:30 pace.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Vicki PNW
on 2/23/09 7:24 am
For Monday:
1 hour Yoga class, using chairs instead of mats.  Had a different instructor today and it was far different from the usual one.
3 rounds of circuit training, working with weight-resistant machines.
15 minutes on treadmill, averaging 2.5 mph on a 5.0 incline.  Plus, 3 minutes cool-down.
Mall-walked in nearby shopping mall.

Very rainy and cold outside today!

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

DANCBJAMMIN
on 2/23/09 9:15 am - Fort Worth, TX
Today I swam 1800 Meteres in 31:34...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Linn D.
on 2/23/09 10:18 am - Missoula, MT

Being my 5th workout in a row after 2 days of longer workouts, I did a 30-minute run that didn't feel good for even ONE minute.  I went 3.5 miles, though, so that was good anyway.

That's when you truly know you're a runner.

Linn
Michael Wells
on 2/23/09 11:04 am - Middletown, DE
Got up early and did 4 miles (in 34 minutes) on the treadmill before work. 
MacMadame
on 2/23/09 12:52 pm - Northern, CA
45 min. on the stationary bike. And I didn't get thrown in PAUSED (aka Epic Fail) on the highest hills even once! Yeah me!

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Mifiremedic
on 2/24/09 3:22 am - MI
Last night was my first triathlon club swim clinic. For some reason I was trying to talk myself out of it, but at the last moment I decided to go. The clinic is 1.5 hours long, but only got in about an hour of swimming. It was basically an orientation session, with some swimming drills to see where everyone is at.

So thinking back, I would guess we did about 1500 yards in about an hour. He did a lot of instructing, so the yardage wasnt up there where it should be for swimming an hour.

Even with all the running I've been doing, my legs were extremely sore. But its great to be back in the water.

Curt
Most Active