Help---Getting ready to start running

LoveToCruise
on 2/21/09 8:02 am - Abilene, TX
Thanks so much for your reply.  What kind of bra do you buy?  Also what do you run in?  On another site I visit I have read great things about running skirts with compression shorts under them.
2009---My year to shine !

Please check out my website below:
pages.teamintraining.org/ntx/wdw10/tmarshabo6

Linn D.
on 2/21/09 10:22 am - Missoula, MT

My favorite bra is from Hind and I think it's called the Motion Sensor. 

I like some of the running skirts from SkirtSports, but Idon't like the ones with shorts.  I prefer the ones with the built-in panty instead.  The shorts ride up my legs.  I always wore shorts until I tried these particular skirts last fall, and now if I have a choice (if they're clean) I always wear the skirts.

Linn

LoveToCruise
on 2/21/09 10:28 am - Abilene, TX
Thanks ! 

MacMadame
on 2/21/09 9:49 am - Northern, CA
I really recommend the Couch to 5k program. It really worked for me. I am not a runner and I never was before!

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

LoveToCruise
on 2/21/09 10:29 am - Abilene, TX
Thanks!  I think I will start with this. I am going on a cruise in June and they have a 5k at Castaway Cay that I would love to run. I am going to my doctor on Friday so I will ask him when I can start running.

blessedabundantly
on 2/28/09 11:27 am - Abilene, TX
I am wanting to start running as well. I think I've talked to you before your surgery. :)  I am just beginning my exercise journey, though. But since we live in the same city, if you want an exercise buddy, let me know.
}i{ Denise }i{ 

Look me up on FB ( Denise Stoddard Harman). Please mention OH in your request.
Most Active