Tuesday Workouts.....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 2/17/09 12:48 am - Fort Worth, TX
What's up ya'll??? Hope you are having a great day... Let's hear what you did...

I ran 3.1 miles in 26:14 nice and easy  and climbed 111 flights of stairs on Stairmaster level 10 for 20 minutes.
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

jon1970
on 2/17/09 1:56 am
Did 45 minutes on the bike trainer this morning
Seht
on 2/17/09 3:40 am
Started week 2 of c25k again.  This time I have added incline to the treadmill.
First time through the routine I did it flat at 4mph on the treadmill, that didn't seem like much effort until near the end of the program.

This time I added a 2% grade and kicked the speed up to 6mph.  I can already feel the difference and it's only week 2.  Hopefully it's what I need to see some improvement.

I followed it up with 30 minutes on the stationary bike, doing hill climbing intervals.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Mifiremedic
on 2/17/09 7:23 am - MI
Dan,

I did a 2.7 mile run during my lunch break in like 27 minutes. I am really beginning to like these lunch time workouts. However, I know I need to increase the workouts to other times of the day as well.

I continue to be sore, with a heavy feeling in my legs. More than likely its due to the long run on Sunday.

Curt
Linn D.
on 2/17/09 8:00 am - Missoula, MT

Tuesday morning spin class.  50 minutes of hard spinning and lots of sweating! 

Linn
Cassie W.
on 2/17/09 10:31 am
Tonight I joined my running club for a 6-miler under the starlit skies.   Since it was a mild 32-degrees, we had a nice size group dodging traffic.  We ran a nice comfortable 10:36 pace and then three of us finished up with strides to engage those fast-twitch muscles.

I'm sure anyone who saw us wondered what we were up to. . . three grown adults racing down the middle of the street at top speed.  Those endorphins were flowing  as we hit a pace of 3:51 to 4:32 at the peak of each stride.  I so love to run!

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Michael Wells
on 2/17/09 10:50 am - Middletown, DE
4 mile run on the treadmill in 32:13, but ran the first 5K in 23:50.  I am trying to increase my speed, but I hate pushing myself.
saxman007
on 2/17/09 11:01 am - Port Huron, MI
 Got 2 miles in with no walking today -- plus I did it at my marathon pace of 10:30!!!!  Things are coming back pretty quickly considering it was my 2nd run since surgery.  
And Dan, my best 5K time before surgery was 26 minutes, lol.  Hoping to get that down to 23 minutes or less this year.
--Sax
Vicki PNW
on 2/17/09 11:04 am

For Tuesday:

Had lots of things to do at home today so managed to walk around the neighborhood for about an hour instead of going to the club.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

MacMadame
on 2/17/09 4:09 pm - Northern, CA
Stupid treadmill... went into cool down at 40:32 instead of 43. (And you can only set it in whole minutes so it wasn't operator error.) So I'm not sure exactly what I did.

But I *think* I went 4 miles total and I ran for 33 min at 4.8 and then, after a walk break, I did the rest at 5.0! But it kept getting broken up by having to reset the machine.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active