I just registered for the Broad Street Run!!

Elisa K.
on 2/15/09 10:03 am - Lumberton, NJ
I just registered for the Broad Street Run - the largest 10 miler in the USA.  I don't know why, but I am bursting with excitement!!  I can't wait for May 3rd!!

Anyone else planning on doing this race??
Rob S.
on 2/15/09 8:40 pm - DE
I'll be there again  this year with about six people.  It is my favorite race of the year.  Make sure you bring throw-away clothes for the start since it get's really cold while you're waiting for the start.
Rob
Elisa K.
on 2/18/09 12:41 am - Lumberton, NJ
Thanks for the tip, Rob.  I am so looking forward to this race!!
levittown_loser
on 2/23/09 12:14 am - Levittown, PA
Wow even in May it's chilly at the start?    I figured for sure in the fall 1/2 marathons this would be needed to stay warm but didn't think the summer run would.   Thanks.

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Rob S.
on 2/23/09 1:09 am - DE
Remember that even though it is an 8:30a start, they want you to be at the start field by 7am.  So no sun.  Once the race starts, things warm up nicely.
Rob
levittown_loser
on 2/20/09 3:13 am - Levittown, PA
I'll be running this year!  

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Elisa K.
on 2/20/09 4:14 am - Lumberton, NJ
Awesome!!  I am very excited for this race - this will be my first long distance race. 
Most Active