Sunday exercise.. Who has it?

Mifiremedic
on 2/8/09 1:46 am - MI
Hello people, well another beautiful day here in Michigan. The snow is melting fast, and the sun is actually out.

I got in my required 3 miles this morning in just a few seconds over 30 minutes. The road was a bit trecherous, because in areas it was slick. Almost bit it a couple times.

Tonight, I am plan to do some core work, and stretching.

Lets hear what every one else did. Or if you didnt get out today, let us know whats on your agenda for tomorrow.

victoria R.
on 2/8/09 1:57 am - goose creek, SC
Just a leisurly 2mile walk/run today. I'm tapering for my half next weekend...OMG I can't believe I'm attempting a half marathon, I must have lost my mind somewhere. 

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

Cassie W.
on 2/8/09 6:01 am
Vicki,  you're going to do fantastic!  Enjoy the half.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Linn D.
on 2/8/09 10:55 am - Missoula, MT
I'm so excited for you Vicki!  You're going to have a great half!

Linn
Michael Wells
on 2/8/09 3:00 am - Middletown, DE
Even though the weather in Delaware is beuatiful today, I stayed inside and did 3.5 miles on the treadmill and then 22 minutes on a stationary bike.
Elisa K.
on 2/8/09 5:43 am - Lumberton, NJ
The weather was FANTASTIC here in NJ - warm, breezy and sunny - just great!!  The hubby and I did a 6.43 mile long run.  We did it at an 11:03 pace - I really feel like I am making progress!!

Cassie W.
on 2/8/09 6:10 am
It was a bit cold and windy in Central New York today, but we compensated with the 5th annual Chilly Chili 5K.  I was surprised by the crowd.  More than 1,000 runners braced themselves against the chill and were rewarded with various chili concoctions from 12 area restaurants and plenty of beer, juice, soda, etc.

Although the hills on the first half of the course kicked my butt, I still finished in 30:26 for a 9:47 pace.  The last three weeks of speed play on the treadmill is starting to show results.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

MacMadame
on 2/8/09 6:58 am - Northern, CA
I did a swim clinic. I wrote about it in another post.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Rob S.
on 2/8/09 9:13 am - DE
Today was a really busy day, but I did manage to get out after dinner for a 4-mile run in 39 minutes.  The weather was great.   Still to rebuild my stamina.
Rob
Linn D.
on 2/8/09 10:53 am - Missoula, MT
Big day for me today..

Started with an hour spin class (14+ miles according to the computer), then got on the treadmill for a 5k (27:14).  I did take a break and eat half a PB&J then got in the pool and swam 700 yds.

So my goals for this week were to swim, bike, and run 3 times (with a long run of 5 miles).  I did bike classes 3 times, ran 4 times (Sat was 5 miles), but was only in the pool twice.  However, now that I know that the swimming isn't going to suck as bad as I thought it would, I should be able to make it into the pool 2-3 times a week from now on.  At least that's the plan.

Last year at this time I was struggling to swim 500 yds, and my 2 swims this week were 1000 and 700.  I'm pretty impressed with that, actually.

Linn
Most Active