Saturday workouts

DANCBJAMMIN
on 2/7/09 6:37 am, edited 2/7/09 6:38 am - Fort Worth, TX
Today I got up way early to discover it was a pleasant 57 degrees, slightly overcast, and a little breeze... Perfect running weather, so.....

The Plan:
15 miles at 6 mph Pace  Time Goal: 2:30:00

The Results:
 15.16 Miles at 6.53 MPH pace (9:11 p/mile pace) 2:19:14

Weight: Height:
Activity:
Time Taken: 2:19 14:
# Laps 1 Total: 15.16miles
Avg. Pace: 9:11 min/mi Your BMI 26(?)
Avg. Speed: 6.53 mi/hr Calories: 2189

Then I had Softball practice this afternoon... I am going to the gym tonight and am going to swim 3200 Meters. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

MacMadame
on 2/7/09 8:26 am - Northern, CA
I did a coached bike ride of 16 mi. Took about 1.5 hours. Made me realize it's time to start doing some hill work in the gym and not just work on increasing my distances.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Linn D.
on 2/7/09 10:37 am - Missoula, MT
Did the 5 miles I hoped for this morning.  I was able to do all 5 at 6.8.  This was one of those, "Are we done yet?" runs, but I made it through it anyway.  I'm very glad about that!

Linn
Elisa K.
on 2/8/09 1:55 am - Lumberton, NJ
The weather was simply glorious here in NJ!  My hubby and I did a 3.71 mile run - I can't beleive it, but I did it in a 10:23 pace!  I so want to get a 5K done in 30 minutes - I am almost there!!!
Rob S.
on 2/8/09 2:01 am - DE
Hi Cassie,
Yesterday ran 4 miles outside.   Still recuperating from a 12-day virus, so it felt good to run, but it sure is tough to get the milage back.

2009 plans are starting to develop.  So far I'm signed up for the 4 Delaware 2009 half-martahons (special medal), 10-mile Broad Street Run in PHL, 10-mile Sea Isle City run (most of it in the sand), and two dualathlons.  As always, I will be doing the American Cancer Ride (75-mile), Bike to the Bay (150-miles for the sixth year), and at least three additional rides.

I am going to captain a colorectral cancer awareness team at our team in March.  We'll have 20 members and try and outstep the other teams to get across the US first.  I'm leading a 24-hour spin session and a treadmil tie-up.  Trying to decide whether to get members who like they want to improve or go for the competitive jocks.  I'll probably go for the former and not worry about where the team ends up placing.

Also looking into the Quebec marathon (Kerri wants me to do that so we can spend time there), and maybe the PHL marathon in November.

That's my story.
Rob
Cassie W.
on 2/8/09 5:40 am
Hi Rob,

Sorry to hear you've been sick.  I was just starting to wonder what you've been up to since I haven't seen you on the boards lately.    Sounds like you've got an interesting year planned with lots of variety. 

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Michael Wells
on 2/8/09 2:59 am - Middletown, DE
Yesterday I did a 9 mile run on the treadmill in 1:17 (7 mph pace).  I was useless the rest of the day.
Most Active