Thank God for Snow!!!

saxman007
on 2/3/09 8:46 pm - Port Huron, MI
Yeah, I know it's backwards.  We're in a Lake Effect snow warning and supposed to get 6-9 inches over the next 4-5 hours.  Why is this good you ask?  Here in Michigan it's been freezing cold (3 degrees last night without windchill) and Sunday/Monday were beautiful days that got up to 40 and I still can't do anything  One drain left to go and I'm pretty sure it'll come out in the next week or so (it's been 7 1/2 weeks).  My energy level is great and I'm so pumped and ready to exercise and get going on my training.  It's been hard to take it easy especially when the beautiful weather hit.  So I say again, the snow is great!!!!
--Sax
Mifiremedic
on 2/3/09 10:09 pm - MI
Baa Hum Bug....

I am waiting for this weekends supposed warm up...
saxman007
on 2/4/09 11:38 am - Port Huron, MI
 LOL, yeah I know.  We ended up getting between 5-11 depending how far from Lake Huron you live.  My house was closer to about 7, my school was in the thick of things around 11 or so.  Even though it's been so cold this winter and we've gotten so much snow -- and kept it, it's amazing how beautiful everything looks immediately after a big storm.  
Got a quick question for you, do you know a good resource for finding triathlons in Michigan?  The sites I've looked at don't much listed for 2009 yet, maybe it's too early???

panhead58fl
on 2/4/09 11:55 pm - Barboursville, WV
saxman, go to www.runnersworld.com and click on races and places at the top, on the next page put michigan in the search and 71 races comes up.

pan head
Hawgman
on 2/3/09 11:41 pm - TX
Seventy five degrees in Texas yesterday!!
Most Active