Sunday Workouts... Come on people Join in

Elisa K.
on 2/1/09 5:07 am - Lumberton, NJ
The hubby and I ran in the Mid Winter 5K this afternoon.  I finished in 33:26 - my fastest 5K so far!! 

Happily, the weather was nice - a balmy 40 degrees, and sunny - very nice day for a run!!
Vampi
on 2/1/09 8:53 pm - Mandeville, LA
Congrats on your personal best!!    

HIGHEST 273.5 / PREOP 263.5 / CURRENT 198 / GOAL 161.5

Elisa K.
on 2/1/09 11:04 pm - Lumberton, NJ
Thanks so much!!  I wi**** were faster - I am very impatient - LOL!!  I want so badly to get in under 30 minutes - maybe by the summer.

Glad you had fun on your run - injuries / sickness suck!!  I had bronchitis this past summer, and couldn't run for a month - it drove me insane!!

Take care of your injury - don't push too hard!!
Vampi
on 2/2/09 5:47 am - Mandeville, LA
I am impatient too!!  HORRIBLY SO!

My "mind, body, spirit" thing is out of whack!   My mind and spirit are saying YES YOU CAN and my body is saying NO!  Damn body!  LOL! 

HIGHEST 273.5 / PREOP 263.5 / CURRENT 198 / GOAL 161.5

MaryS
on 2/1/09 7:02 am - Long Island, NY
I went to the gym this morning and no treadmills were available so I did 30 min on the bike; followed that with a 1.5 hours yoga class. Wow - that was hard!

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Brian W.
on 2/1/09 2:28 pm - Belmont, CA
Supposed to do a 7 mile progression run, but was just real sluggish today, I did do the last 20 min uphill as I wanted to.  Total time of about 1:14 for the 7 grinding miles.

Brian
~350
mcarthur01
on 2/1/09 9:56 pm - Cumming, GA
Working out on superbowl sunday?  well not for me at least, I took the day off... I did hit the gym on Saturday and early this morning however...
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Vicki PNW
on 2/2/09 3:33 am

Was out of town over the weekend.  The only workout I did for Sunday was to walk around the neighborhood with two of my cousins for about an hour.  One cousin just happens to be a sports trainer for a nearby major university.  Plus, he is an athletic director and a health teacher for a nearby high school.  He usually goes running and works out.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

Deanna34
on 2/2/09 7:49 am - Salem, OR
I walked half a mile to warm up.  Then ran 4 miles.  Then walked half a mile to cool down.

Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Most Active