Friday's Workout!

Scott William
on 1/30/09 3:36 am
I did 30 minutes of cross training this morning.  10%  grade at 3.5 mph on the TM.  Hopefully I will win the lottery for the Mt Washington Road Race this year so I am starting the hill work early.

I stretched for 20 minutes and did a push day (chest, shoulders and triceps).  Great workout.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
DANCBJAMMIN
on 1/30/09 7:20 am - Fort Worth, TX
Good Job on the hill work!! I am actually starting to feel a little better thank goodness! I got to the gym and swam 2000Meters in 34:43, did a 30 minute spin... little tension just to loosen up, then ran 3.1 miles on dreadmill in 27:12. Kept heart rate in low 140's. Anyways, I am finally excited about my Saturday long run tomorrow... It is supposed to be above freezing!!! Actually 55 in the morning so I am going to be shooting for 16 miles, no excuses, way pumped for this. I have my next Full Marathon in 4 weeks and counting. Have a great Friday everyone...

Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

GlitterGal
on 1/31/09 11:48 pm - Edmond, OK
You sure you people used to be overweight???  I'm an exercise novice and you guys are impressive!  I can see I have my work cut out for me!
Vicki PNW
on 1/30/09 8:22 am
3 rounds of circuit training, working with weight-resistant machines.
10 minutes on rowing machine (first time in about 12 years).
15 minutes on treadmill, averaging 2.5 mph with 5.0 incline.  Plus, 3 minutes cool-down.
15 minutes on stationary recumbent bike.  Plus, 3 minutes cool-down.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

Brian W.
on 1/30/09 12:14 pm - Belmont, CA

5 mile run in 52:36 then 3 hill sprints.  Quality run, knee feeling pretty good afterwards

Brian
~350

MacMadame
on 1/30/09 2:21 pm - Northern, CA
45 min. on treadmill. I'm now done with week 8 of Couch-to-5K. Only one more week to go!

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active