Thursday workouts

Cassie W.
on 1/29/09 8:34 am
Today was an easy day for me . . . 30 minutes testing out my new Cycleops Fluid 2 trainer.  It'll never replace the open road or even my spin class, but it's nice having another alternative when weather or time conflicts get in the way of cycling.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Elisa K.
on 1/29/09 9:12 am - Lumberton, NJ
Hi Cassie:
I had a 3 mile run.  I did get to run outside, but had to dodge the ice in a few places.  I am going to sneak out of work early tomorrow, so I can run in the sunshine!!  The hubby and I have to do our weekday runs in the dark - I miss the sunshine!!
victoria R.
on 1/29/09 10:55 am - goose creek, SC
Easy day for me today a one hour strength/stretch type class. 

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

Brian W.
on 1/29/09 2:49 pm - Belmont, CA
Cross train day for me, so 30 min on elliptical.  2.5 miles

Brian
~350
Vicki PNW
on 1/29/09 3:37 pm
3 rounds of circuit training, working with weight-resistant machines.
15 minutes on treadmill, averaging 2.5 mph with 5.0 incline.  Plus, 3 minutes cool-down.
20 minutes on stationary recumbent bike.  Plus, 3 minutes cool-down.

While pedaling on the bike, I watched the two Illinois Senate votes for impeachment of the former governor and to prohibit him from seeking public office within the state of Illinois on both CNN and Fox News.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

MacMadame
on 1/29/09 4:02 pm - Northern, CA
47 min on stationary bike. The readouts were crazy though so I have no idea how many miles I really went or how hard I worked.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Linn D.
on 1/29/09 10:07 pm - Missoula, MT
Spin class day for me.

I also got a reply note from a swim instructor!  I'm definitely going to get some lessons soon.

Linn
Aims
on 1/30/09 3:04 am - Whiteman AFB, MO
1.5 miles at 5mph pace. A mile too 12:50, I'm getting closer and closer to a 10 minute mile, woot!

Amy

Most Active