RNR AZ Race report

Deanna34
on 1/21/09 8:27 am - Salem, OR
Yay, Linn!!!!  I'm so proud of you!  I find so much inspiration in you and you may not know it, but you motivate me a lot too!  You did GREAT!!!

Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Linn D.
on 1/21/09 12:10 pm - Missoula, MT
Deanna,

Glad to see you back here!  Thanks for all your kind words.  Most days I don't feel like much of an inspiration, but I'm glad there's something I can contribute that helps people some.

Take care, and here's to your training and upcoming half!

Linn
prek-3
on 1/22/09 6:44 am - Hollywood, FL
WOW Linn!
Congratulations on getting eer done!!!!!! You are truely an inspiration! 5 minutes off your time is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations once again,
Prek3

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

kypdurran
on 1/23/09 7:09 am - Baton Rouge, LA

Hey Linn.   Great report and great marathon.  You're gonna get your 4 hour marathon!   I just my doc to give me a script for some IBS medication that he swears is gonna work for me.  I'll let you know how I do with it in training.   We could all use less gastric distress!  :)

Chad

Linn D.
on 1/24/09 11:36 pm - Missoula, MT
Thanks for the encouragement, Chad.

I'll be interested in hearing if the script works.  I also have such a horrible time with it.  I guess I should bite the bullet and just make time to go see my doc about it as well.  There HAS to be something out there!

Linn
Most Active