Saturday Workouts!!

Elisa K.
on 1/17/09 12:09 am - Lumberton, NJ
Hi guys!
It is still so cold here in NJ (right now it is 11 degrees!).  I had to suck it up again, and run on the treadmill at the gym.  Luckily, I only had to do 3 miles.  I find the treadmill down right torturous - LOL!

The temps are supposed to be in the 30's tomorrow - I will be running outside!!

So, what is everyone else up to today???
jcheryld
on 1/17/09 2:47 am
I did an hour of Zumba this morning!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Cassie W.
on 1/17/09 3:02 am
Living in Central New York, I was in no hurry to run outside today either.  I did an hour spin class and 2 miles on the treadmill.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

DANCBJAMMIN
on 1/17/09 3:19 am - Fort Worth, TX
This morning I met up with some friends at 7am when it was actually almost 50 degrees, and we ran a smooth 8 mile loop around the Trinity River, and Colonial Golf Club (Where the Byron Nelson classic is played). I finished in 1:11:54 which is a perfect 9 minute pace. Then, I headed to the gym and swam 1600m (1 Mile) in 28:09, followed that with a 1 hour FAST spin class, followed by a 20 minute climb on the stairmaster (76 floors in 20 minutes) It was a perfect cool down to a great day of excercise. I hope everyone is well and has a great weekend. Now that my work is done for today, I am going to enjoy the day with the family. Take care....

-Dan
www.trimywill.com
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Rob S.
on 1/17/09 8:27 am - DE
Did 4 1/2 miles in the frigid cold in Wilmington, DE...  I actually made the group pick up the pace for the last mile, something I rarely ever do.  Cheeks were cold, but I worked up a good sweat.  Then gave blood at Blood Bank, so I took a nap this afternoon.  It was great.
Rob
Elisa K.
on 1/17/09 9:24 am - Lumberton, NJ
You are braver than me, Rob.  I will run outside when the temps are in the 20's - but anything below - I wimp out - LOL!!
Aims
on 1/17/09 11:00 am - Whiteman AFB, MO
Ran 2 miles on the treadmill at the base gym. Steadily improving my time. 2 miles at a 4.1 pace took 28:32, yay!

Amy

Amy

MacMadame
on 1/17/09 1:00 pm - Northern, CA
I finally got outside and road my new bike! I went about 14 miles in 1.5 hours. I think I could have gone faster, but:

1) I could only figure out how to shift in one direction for most of the ride
2) I had to stop at one point and ask someone where I was because I got a bit lost.

But I had a blast.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active