Monday Workouts???

DANCBJAMMIN
on 1/12/09 1:14 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Well, it's 11 pm and I figured I would get this one in. Let's hear what ya'll did today. I started with a 5 mile run in 50 minutes... Then did a 45 minute spin, followed by a 3.1 mile Brick run in 28:56 and then soaked in the sauna for 15 minutes. I am gearing up for a HUGE day on wednesday. It is my 1 year surgiversary and I am going to swim 10K! 400 lengths of the pool... I got this. Let's hear what you guys did, take care...

-Dan
www.trimywill.com
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

MacMadame
on 1/12/09 3:41 pm - Northern, CA
51 min. on treadmill, 3.1 miles, ran 18 min. of it.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

jon1970
on 1/12/09 5:26 pm
35 minutes on a spin bike
master swim session
Sherry_Berry
on 1/12/09 7:51 pm - Dacula, GA
Dan, do you cramp when you swim that long? Make sure you bring some fuel and salt pillz!!!

I did NOTHING today! I had to put on a show last night with my 3rd graders! They joy of being a music teacher!!!
DANCBJAMMIN
on 1/12/09 9:36 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I ussually don't have a problem with cramping. I don't kick a whole lot, I consider my legs there more for balance than anything.... I imagine that if I really started kicking I would deff start crampin up. I will deff fuel up and take in nutrition. Have a good one !

-Dan
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Sherry_Berry
on 1/13/09 4:59 am - Dacula, GA
I'm an afternoon cramper, not from kicking, but from pushing off the wall from a flip turn.
Morning I don't get cramps. Sports chiro said it had to do with my flat feet and being on my feet all day. Sigh.
MaryS
on 1/12/09 8:53 pm - Long Island, NY
I did a mile run and a bodywedge class. The class was great, she hit all the muscle groups and as I am alredy starting to feel the effects I think I will be in trouble later today.

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

victoria R.
on 1/12/09 9:29 pm - goose creek, SC
I did a swim today, 700 meters.  Was going to spin but knees are really hurting from my run yesterday so I think I'll let them rest for the day.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

kilmarlic
on 1/12/09 10:01 pm - powells point, NC
30 minutes on the treadmill. 5 minutes on elliptical (does this dang thing ever get easier?) A full rotation on the machines in the gym (especially focuesd on shoulders, back & arms) then 30 minutes in the pool for water aerobics. Followed by a short soak in the hot tub and the steam room.

Loved every minute of it.
- Iris

Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.

Highest      Surgery    Lowest      Current                                                                 

314.5          294          208        258.4

Seht
on 1/13/09 12:57 am
1 mile walk warm up on treadmill
3.1 mile run treadmill
1/4 mile cooldown walk on treadmill

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Most Active