Need some feed back for husband wanting to train

prek-3
on 1/12/09 6:26 am - Hollywood, FL

Last night, my husband and I were still in our Disney Daze!!!!!! I shared with him Chris's post, and Scotts journal and quite a few others as well. He was more interested in the "mens" journey & perspective., UGGGHHHH!!!! He was most inspired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any who he is now determined to definately run the next 5K through ESPN in February!!!! There is a 10 K in October we also want to do. What would you recommend for him to do to better prepare for it.  

The 5 K in disney was the first time he has run since he did reserves (Ooooh, 10 yrs ago). So he's feeling pretty stoked!!!!! I want to support him in this and thought I'd do a lil research. I did 15 minute miles (walking) for the D. 5K and like I said he ran. But he got to the finish a few minutes before I did. ***He never even trained  for the 5K as far as running is concerned. He decided the 3 days before it to run.

Any way, any oppinions are welcomed,
Prek3

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

Most Active