Sunday Workouts!

Elisa K.
on 1/11/09 6:25 am - Lumberton, NJ
Hi Everyone!!
I'll get this one started today.

I did 5 miles this afternoon.  It was nice to run out in the sunshine (though it was still cold - 33 degrees - brrrr!!).

So, what is everyone else doing today??
victoria R.
on 1/11/09 7:26 am - goose creek, SC

Hey

I had a long run today, 9miles longest distances ever for me.  I did it in 114 minutes and I'm feeling it in my legs right now.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

MacMadame
on 1/11/09 10:20 am - Northern, CA
I was supposed to ride my bike but my quads are killing me so I did a second rest day.

(I need to work on my schedule. I'm killing myself during the week and resting on the weekend and I think it should be the other way around.)

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Vampi
on 1/11/09 12:22 pm - Mandeville, LA
Well, it finally got cold here (44 degrees), but it was beautiful outside tonight!  I did 2 miles of walking and 1/2 mile jog.  I am following my 10k training schedule and looking forward to doing more. 

Hope everyone had a great day! 

HIGHEST 273.5 / PREOP 263.5 / CURRENT 198 / GOAL 161.5

Nic M
on 1/11/09 1:20 pm
Hi, I'm kinda new here, but I find you all very cool, so I am going to join in, OK?! I've never been very good at pretending to be shy, anyhoo.

30 minutes on the stairmaster- 96 floors.
Hit the elliptical for 40 minutes- 525 cal. burned.
Treadmill for 30 minutes- half at a fairly steep hill incline.
75 crunches (on the machine, not floor) at 175 lbs.

Nicci
victoria R.
on 1/11/09 9:47 pm - goose creek, SC
Hi Nicci and welcome!  This forum has really helped me get and stay motivated, hope to see you around more often.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

Nic M
on 1/12/09 12:59 am
Thank you so much, Victoria!  I look forward to knowing you.

Nicci
~ Lexipro ~
on 1/11/09 1:55 pm - SC
11 miles on the bike today but that was it... it was supposed to be a lower body strength day but I apparently have a stomach virus so I've been stuck in the bathroom the rest of it heh.

Guess ya have to work that muscle too eh? ;)

Lexi -  Size 6-8 and holding.

Linn D.
on 1/11/09 2:09 pm - Missoula, MT
Sundays are generally rest days for me, but we went for an all-day snowmobile ride!  We don't just ride the trails, we get into the back country and go through some pretty technical very ungroomed trails (old, narrow forest service roads through lots of trees).  We also got out in the meadows and did some powder pushing.  Very fun!  We got started at about 9:30 AM and didn't get back to the truc****il 3:30 PM.  Great snow, fun group.

Linn
Nic M
on 1/11/09 2:20 pm
JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!  That is an awesome "thigh" workout, snowmobiling.  Is it really cold in your area? Unfortunately, we're going to be down in the subzero region this week. I am just not hardcore enough to brave the outdoors in that kinda cold!

Nicci
Most Active