FIRST 5K EVER!!!! (pictures inside)& a special Thank You

Scott William
on 1/12/09 6:40 am
CONGRATS on your first 5K.  How awesome is the feeling of running through a park!  Next year you will get two parks for the half.  Who knows what the future holds?  4 Parks???
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
prek-3
on 1/12/09 8:09 am - Hollywood, FL
Scott my husband was soooooo impressed with your journal pictures!!!! About how many races do you do a year? Or should I say a month?????

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

Scott William
on 1/12/09 10:28 am
Thanks for the compliment.  I will post this years pictures on next monday or tuesday.  Since 2006, I have run about 40 races.  I would say that 25 have been 5K and the rest have been full, half, 10K's and other odd races like an 11.6 mile race I have run 3 times.  Thanks again.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Cassie W.
on 1/13/09 7:44 pm
Congratulations on finishing your first 5K.  You certainly picked a great race to get you hooked.  The Disney magic on top of that finish line high just can't be beat.  Chris and Scott will have us all dreaming of a Goofy medal.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Vampi
on 1/15/09 10:51 am - Mandeville, LA
Congratulations on your first 5k!!  I did my first one in November and I am doing another one on Feb 1st then a 10k around Easter. 

I am so glad you enjoyed it!  What an awesome experience to do it at Disney! 

HIGHEST 273.5 / PREOP 263.5 / CURRENT 198 / GOAL 161.5

prek-3
on 1/15/09 6:39 pm - Hollywood, FL
Thank You!
I'm still on a high over it all!!!! Just do not want it to end. Woow you did yours early on your journey, thats wonderful!!!!!!! I am holding out to do my 10K (again through Disney) in October at Epcot!
I think it would be cool to fly away and do it out of state some time. Maybe Hawaii???

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

Most Active