Tuesday Workouts....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 1/6/09 1:01 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

Man it was good to be back home at at MY gym!!! Today I ran 4.25 miles in 33:25 and followed that up with a 10 minute session on the stairmaster at level 10 which was 58 flights of stairs. Then I worked out shoulders.... Smith Machine Military press... Lateral straight Arm Raises, Shrugs, and Pull Downs. I hope you all had a great day working out.... Let's hear what ya'll did.

Dan
www.trimywill.com
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Leah B.
on 1/6/09 2:33 am
Hey, I am new to this forum.....but not new to exercising! I did spin class today= 1 hour. I got spin shoes or Christmas, they clip into the bike and make all the difference in the world!  After spin class I rean a mile (in 11 1/2 minutes) and then did my machines for arms. I wish I could run faster! I hate that it takes me that much time to run a mile!

Dan, I am impressed that you do the stairmaster. My gym has one but they are like real steps that go around and around (I am assuming that yours is like that too), anyway they are so hard to do. At about 7 or 8 min my lungs are burning and my legs and I feel like I am going to die! Good job!

leah b
Vampi
on 1/6/09 9:20 am - Mandeville, LA
11-1/2 minutes is great!!  Besides, faster doesn't equal better.   Slow and steady is good too.

HIGHEST 273.5 / PREOP 263.5 / CURRENT 198 / GOAL 161.5

goat
on 1/6/09 2:42 am - NC
I started a running class and we ran outside in the freezing rain for 40 mins. I can't believe I lasted.

Deanna34
on 1/6/09 3:12 am - Salem, OR
Hey Dan, great job with your running time!

I did a 1 hour Spin class.  That's it for now ... maybe more later.

Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Seht
on 1/6/09 3:35 am

I did 1000 meters of swimming this morning 25-50 yards at a time.
I wish the pool was longer than 25 yards.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Elisa K.
on 1/6/09 8:30 am - Lumberton, NJ
Hey Everyone!!
I did a 4 mile run in the crappy freezing rain.  Think Spring!!
Vampi
on 1/6/09 9:18 am - Mandeville, LA
I did some ab work with the cardio ball, 20 minutes strecthing, and then my 8 year old daughter tried to teach me some of the stuff she does in gymnastics! LOL That was a blast!! I need to work on what she calls "candlestick" which is just laying on the floor and holding your legs straight up and lifting your butt off the floor.  We really had fun together.

In about an hour, I am going for a 3.25 mile run/walk... working on more running and less walking! 

Hope everyone had a great day! 

HIGHEST 273.5 / PREOP 263.5 / CURRENT 198 / GOAL 161.5

Cassie W.
on 1/6/09 9:43 am
Today was a rest day for me, which actually means I put in a 12-hour day at work so I could clear my desk before leaving for the Disney Marathon.  I guess I'd better start packing since the flight leaves at 8 tomorrow morning.

Good luck Rob, Scott, Chris and anyone else who is joining in the Disney fun.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

DANCBJAMMIN
on 1/6/09 12:47 pm - Fort Worth, TX
So I went back to the gym this evening and swam 3200 meters (2 Miles). I feel great and am looking forward to 5:45am spin class followed by 6 mile brick & Weights. Have a good nite all.

-Dan
www.trimywill.com
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Most Active