I'm back after MIA for awhile ...

Deanna34
on 1/5/09 7:26 am - Salem, OR
Hi everyone!  Don't know if anyone remembers me ... I've been taking a "way too long" break from running and got myself into a weird funk so I wasn't keeping up on the boards.  But, I'm back with the running routine and exercising everyday again.  And I'm working towards another half marathon in May. 

So, just wanted to pop my head in here to say "HI!" and let you know I'm having fun reading all your posts and catching up on where you're at!

Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Cassie W.
on 1/5/09 8:11 am
Hi Deanna,

Welcome back!  I've been wondering where you've been.  Glad to hear you've left that funk in the dust by setting your sights on another finish line.  Which half are you signed up for?

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Deanna34
on 1/5/09 8:57 am - Salem, OR
Hi Cassie!

Yep, it's good to get back into running!  I can tell that my weight stays off better when I'm running regularly!  It's something I just have to do for me!

The half I'm aiming for is the Eugene Half/Full Marathon on May 3.  There is the Portland Full Marathon I'm seriously considering in October.  I've never done a full marathon so we'll see how this spring goes and how ambitious I get!

--Grace Hansen

Linn D.
on 1/7/09 7:45 pm - Missoula, MT
5 months should be plenty of time to train for a full after your half!

Linn
DANCBJAMMIN
on 1/5/09 11:17 am - Fort Worth, TX
I remember reading some of your posts. Welcome back.... Look forward to following your training.
-Dan
www.trimywill.com
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

kypdurran
on 1/5/09 2:14 pm - Baton Rouge, LA
Welcome back Deanna.
Rob S.
on 1/5/09 8:28 pm - DE
Glad to have you back.  I wondered where you were.  Good luck on your training for the half in May.  Should be a breeze for you.
Rob
liz A.
on 1/6/09 7:02 am
I remember you! 

and have done the same (on both counts)
and am coming back too, but not so sure about the marathon thing ....errrr... ;)

anyway, wanted to say hi.  wondered where you wandered off to 
:) 

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

Deanna34
on 1/6/09 7:09 am - Salem, OR
Hey girl!  I've been wondering how you were doing!  You should sign up for some sort of race ... give yourself something to aim for!  I know if I sign up for them and pay for them, then I feel obligated.  Anyway, that is my goal right now!  I just gotta get back in the game to keep this weight off!  I'd ideally like to lose a little more but I don't think my body wants to give up anymore fat!  Haha!

--Grace Hansen

Linn D.
on 1/7/09 7:05 pm - Missoula, MT
So nice to hear from you again!

Here's to the next half!

Linn
Most Active