renee K.
on 1/5/09 10:00 am - Augusta, GA

5 minute warm up stretch
10 minute eliptical warm up
50 minutes --13 miles--on the recumbant bike
20 minutes arms
10 minutes core
5 minute cool down stretch

I am new to this forum.  I have been surfing the surgical forum and realized that I need to be getting support on diet and exercize since the surgery part is over.  

Hello to everyone! Im from Georgia 44 years old and soooooooooo ready to get this weight off and get toned and healthy!!   

Cassie W.
on 1/5/09 10:16 am
Welcome Renee,

This is a great board for support and motivation.  I find that posting on the workout threads helps me stay on track.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

victoria R.
on 1/5/09 9:46 pm - goose creek, SC
Welcome Renee
I have been here for a few months and the support, motivation & inspiration here is awesome.  My workout today was a 700 meter swim.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

KJudson
on 1/5/09 10:29 pm - Lake Wylie, SC
Hi Renee...

Im NEW too!!!  We can be newbies together!

As for me....I did an hour on the TM.  Getting ready and trained for my first 5k.  I was a little disppointed in myself, thought I could of done much better. But, we all start somewhere.

Vampi
on 1/5/09 12:36 pm - Mandeville, LA
UGH!!  REST DAY!  After everything I did yesterday, I went out late last night and did a 3.5 mile walk/run.  Really needed to recover today. 

HIGHEST 273.5 / PREOP 263.5 / CURRENT 198 / GOAL 161.5

MacMadame
on 1/5/09 3:04 pm - Northern, CA
I was on the treadmill but I was calibrating my Nike+ so what I actually did is kind of fuzzy.

It took me about 15 min. to calibrate it because I had to do the walk twice. So that was about a mile. But I can't be sure.

Then I did my 30 min. of Couch-to-5K. About 2.5 miles.

Now I just have to RUN the whole 3.5 miles and I'll be set, right?

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Rob S.
on 1/5/09 8:31 pm - DE
I did a one-hour spin class.  Didn't get much out of it, because we had a sub who was into resting more than working.  I'll have one more spin class on Wednesday before flying down to Disney.  Hopefully that will be a little more intense.
Rob
panhead58fl
on 1/5/09 10:33 pm - Barboursville, WV
Walked 2 miles at lunch as always. Went to the gym at 9pm and ran 3.5 miles. I was a little sore from my long run Sunday, but had a great run on the treadmill. Normally the treadmill seems to be a real chore, but not so yesterday evening. Just about took a rest day but glad I didn't.

pan head
Most Active