Friday Workouts Ya'll.....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 1/2/09 6:46 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

Happy New Year. Well, today is our last day in So Cal for our vacation, and we will be making the trek eastward tomorrow morning back to Texas. I am very excited to get back into my FULL training regimen, but I was still able to get in some good workouts while I was here. Today here is what I did:

Ran 6.2 miles (10K) in 53:10  Then followed that with a 2000 Meter Swim (1.25 miles) in 34:31.

I hope you all had a great New Year's celebration, and I will be back in the swing of things starting Monday. Lets hear what ya'll did today...

-Dan
www.trimywill.com
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

MaryS
on 1/2/09 6:57 am - Long Island, NY
I went to the gym today and did a 4 mile run, leg weights, pushups, crunches, some high intensity intervals on the bike and finished up with some stretching. It was great!

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Mifiremedic
on 1/2/09 7:18 am - MI
Took a day off. Plan to get back at it hard tomorrow..
Cassie W.
on 1/2/09 7:21 am
Today was an easy day for me - 30 minute walk on the treadmill followed by stretches to keep that IT Band happy.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

PplAmanda
on 1/2/09 11:37 am - Benton, AR
I walked and jogged 2 miles today with my dog in tow.   When I got him I noticed I had blood on my shirt. I looked and saw that I have managed to pull some stitches from my recent gall bladder surgery. Husband yelled at me and then called my mom to 'tell' on me. My mom yelled at me and I have been ordered to not move more than a few inches at a time until I see the doc on Monday.

May sneak out early tomorrow for a quick walk though ;)
Most Active