Info for the Disney Folks

Scott William
on 1/1/09 9:10 am
http://adisneyworldsports.disney.go.com/media/dwws_v0222/en_ US/marathon/2009MarathonFRIsinglepg.pdf

For everyone going to Disney, here is a pretty good site with final instructions from Disney.  Like we said earlier, anyone interested can meet in the Family reunion section listed on the bottom of the chart.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Cassie W.
on 1/1/09 9:29 am
Thanks Scott.  The speaker schedule has also been posted.  adisneyworldsports.disney.go.com/media/dwws_v0222/en_US/mara thon/09WDWSpeakerScheduleFinal.pdf

Rob, Scott, Chris and any others who are running Disney  . . . Anyone interested in getting together for dinner 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 8 at the Wide World of Sports Cafe after picking up our packets? The Cafe is in the same general vicinity as the Expo.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Scott William
on 1/1/09 9:41 am
Unfortunately, my flight is not arriving until Friday around noon so the possibility of seeing a speaker is about nill.  Also, dinner is out but thanks for the offer. 

I am crossing my fingers for good weather with the plane flight.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Cassie W.
on 1/3/09 5:26 am
Hey Scott,

Sorry we'll miss you and your family for dinner, but I'll be sure to look for you in the staging area Sunday morning.  Fortunately, it looks like we're going to have favorable weather in the northeast for traveling.  I guess it's time to start packing.

Cassie

Rob S.
on 1/3/09 2:40 am - DE
We get into town on Thursday around 2:30p.  Our plan is to go over to pick up my packet.  Would love to join you guys for dinner.  I'll keep my eye out for you around 7:30p.
Rob
Cassie W.
on 1/3/09 5:33 am
Rob,

My husband and I will meet y'all in front of the Wide World of Sports Cafe 7:30 p.m. Thursday.    I'm looking forward to meeting you and your wife. "See you real soon."

Cassie

Rob S.
on 1/1/09 8:33 pm - DE
Hope to see you there!  Hope we have good weather.
Rob
kypdurran
on 1/2/09 5:27 am - Baton Rouge, LA
Go get em' guys.   Have a great race and most importantly have FUN!  
Rob S.
on 1/4/09 9:40 am - DE
Ok, here's a question for all you Disney marathon vets.  What do you do for breakfast?  Pretty sure that there is no microwave in the hotel room, so oatmeal is out.  So what is a good backup?  At 3am I'm sure my systems will be bonkers, and yet they say don't try anything new.  Any info is appreciated.
Rob
Cassie W.
on 1/4/09 10:22 am
Rob,

At Port Orleans, you should have one of those 4-cup coffee pots in your room that you could use to hea****er for instant oatmeal.  The Food Court may also have a microwave.  I'm just not sure what time it will be open in the morning.

Because of the delay between when I get up and when the race starts, I'll drink my coffee in the room, eat a Kashi bar on the bus and bring a banana to eat before the start. 

Cassie

Most Active