First workout of 2009

Cassie W.
on 1/1/09 2:50 am
This morning, bright blue skies and sunshine beckoned my husband and I out for the Hangover Run to start the year out right.  It was a positive 1-degree at the start, with windchill, I'm thinking it was probably 10 below. 

My mind said do the 10K.  But, as the icicles caked onto my eyelashes, the 5K turnaround was a welcome sight and good enough for me on this frigid morning.  It was certainly invigorating!

Cassie

"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

victoria R.
on 1/1/09 6:29 am - goose creek, SC
Hey
Happy New Year everyone.  I started out with a 45 minute hard, strength cycling class, then a 45 minute core fit class, followed by an hour with my tri coach focusing on upper body strength.  I am done for the day.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

Sherry_Berry
on 1/1/09 9:52 am - Dacula, GA
I'm outta shape. My 4 miles seemed really HARD
MaryS
on 1/1/09 11:45 am - Long Island, NY
I wasn't feeling well when I got to the gym today, I think my blood sugar was low so I ended up doing a light workout - 30 minutes of walking.

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

(deactivated member)
on 1/2/09 3:21 am - LA
Quick question... what time do yall have to be in for work? haha, I could NEVER fit any excercise in my schedule in the morning! Especially not as much as yall! I wish I could though, so kudos to you all!
Mifiremedic
on 1/2/09 4:39 am - MI
My work starts at 7:30am, and I have just over an hour commute. Once in a while I can get a short workout done before I leave, but I have to be extremely motivated.

Hopefully real soon, my work will have the employee workout room done, and I can start doing some workouts during lunch.

Right now I rely on evenings and weekends.
Most Active