Sunday workouts

Cassie W.
on 12/28/08 2:07 am
We had a respite from the cold and snow in Central New York, so I took my bike out this morning for a quick 7-mile ride.

How 'bout y'all?

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Elisa K.
on 12/28/08 3:33 am - Lumberton, NJ
Isn't this weather crazy, Cassie?!?  I also enjoyed the balmy temps with a 4 mile run.  I took the last week off, so I felt a little sluggish today, but I made it through!!
dkrastins
on 12/28/08 6:02 am - Canada
hi right in 15 min I'm going to be riding my recumbent bike, and lift weights, and hopefully to get back to my gym and trainer, HAPPY HOLIDAYS   Donna PS. my first time here
Mifiremedic
on 12/28/08 6:04 am - MI
Cassie,

I did about 15 minutes of Yoga. First time ever do Yoga, and wasnt too bad. I MIGHT just have to do some more..
Elisa K.
on 12/28/08 6:09 am - Lumberton, NJ
Yoga rocks!!  You should definately do more!!  I haven't been able to work it in to my current schedule, but I am trying  - the studio's class schedule and my schedule do not mesh  - I am hoping to be able to get back into it.
Mifiremedic
on 12/28/08 7:53 am - MI
Well I must admit, I just got done looking at the Yoga schedule to see when I can fit in a Yoga session once a week. Tomorrow, I am back on track for this years triathlon season. I wanna make sure I am doing multiple different things this year to keep everything fresh..

MacMadame
on 12/28/08 2:53 pm - Northern, CA
I did some Wii Fit. I finally unlocked the Free "run" so I can do that fake jogging thing for 30 minutes at a time instead of only 4. But it still sucks compared to the real thing. I did get 49 minutes in total.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active