Saturday Workouts....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 12/27/08 4:49 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

I hope evryone is well! Today was a gorgeous morning outside here in So Cal, I had to go for a run.... I thought I was completely recovered from marathon 2 sundays ago, but when I started running I felt a few cobb webs and kinks that were still there. I fell into a pretty decent groove after a couple miles and felt relatively great for my whole run. Here is how it went..

11.4 miles 1:51:27...9:46 pace 1779 Calories burned...Man it felt good to be back out there. Got another 26.2 mile marathon in 7 weeks and counting. Let's hear what ya'll did.

-Dan
www.trimywill.com
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Rob S.
on 12/27/08 6:19 am - DE
Just a "short" (sounds so good to say that) taper 10-mile run today in 1'39".  I actually sprinted the last 1/2 mile, although my running partner was yelling at me.  She'll make me pay for it on the next short run next weekend.
Rob
Mifiremedic
on 12/27/08 8:33 am - MI
It was a balmy 62 degrees here in Michigan today. So I had to take advantage of it go for a nice 2 mile run today. Man was it nice to be back outside.

I'm spending the weekend trying to put together a training/weight management plan to get the triathlon season started.

Hoping it will be nice tomorrow as well so I can get back out for a nice little run.
Cassie W.
on 12/27/08 10:49 am
I did an hour spin class followed by a 10-mile run.  Now, I have to trust that I've done enough to get my Mickey medal and give in to the taper.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

panhead58fl
on 12/27/08 12:44 pm - Barboursville, WV
Ir was a unbelievable 72 when I went out this afternoon. Did a fairly easy 10 mile run. Just about recovered from last weeks 18.5, felt good to run today.

pan head
Seht
on 12/27/08 12:53 pm
went for a 20 mile bike ride today.
Other than being extremely cold, the ride was good.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Sherry_Berry
on 12/27/08 7:01 pm - Dacula, GA
I ran somewhere b/w a 5k and more than a 5k. Ummmmm. Yah. Outta shape.
Most Active