Wii Fit

shnookumzz
on 12/26/08 8:47 am - CA
I just wanted to post for anyone considering this great little gadget...

The Wii Fit is a great way to introduct some activity in your life if you aren't getting any. Santa brought it for my family (I don't actually have any little kids... mine are 17 and 21 and  could use the exercise). I've spent quite a bit of time playing with it today.

It starts out slow... a lot of the activities are like 2 or 3 minutes starting out and as you progress you can choose to do longer variations on the activities. If you are already working out it's probably going to seem a little slow. But, I KNOW that there are plenty of obese people doing no exercise and this could be a way to ease yourself into activity that is kind of silly and fun.

Additionally, the Wii Fit will also track your weight/BMI while providing encouragement on the good work you are doing. It's like your personal buddy/coach.

At my house it's all about the competition... my kids and I want to have our names on the top with the best score and I will spend as much time as I need to in order to get there. Funny how that motivates me more than the gym. LOL

~Lisa

Highest ~ 283  //  Day of Surgery ~ 246
Maintaining 145-148 since October 2008

Plastic Surgery SCHEDULED!!! June 23, 2009
Extended Abdominoplasty
Mastoplexy
Brachioplasty

Plastic Surgery for February 2010
Breast Augmentation
Inner Thigh Lift

Living life to the fullest... EVERY day!

lisacamera
on 1/7/09 9:23 pm - Los Angeles, CA
 Thanks for the information. I was thinking about purchasing one. It is funny that you wrote that because I posted some information about it yesterday.  Again, thanks!
Most Active