Tuesday Workouts...

DANCBJAMMIN
on 12/23/08 4:51 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is well. Let's do a roll call and see what we all did today.

I ran 5 miles in 45:25, then swam 1600 meters in 28:05. Lot's of stretching and am feeling pretty good. Have a good day everyone, and be sure to tie up all those Christmas Day loose ends, like shopping, baking, etc... Take care everyone!

-Dan
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Linn D.
on 12/23/08 5:48 am - Missoula, MT
I thought about doing a brick this morning since I didn't run yesterday, but ended up visiting with one of my lady friends in the hot tub instead.

I'm leaving this evening to see my husband for a few days!  He's been working in Oklahoma since late Oct.  We talk every day, but haven't seen each other in nearly 2 months.  They thought about sending him home for Christmas, but wouldn't really be like getting a break - fly home one day and back to work the next.  So, they are flying me there instead.  I'll try to get some more runs in, but that's not real high on the priority list at this point in time.  I'll see about doing the long one when I get back home.

Have a great holiday everyone!

Linn
Sherry_Berry
on 12/23/08 7:04 am - Dacula, GA
Linn-forget about running...you've got a hot man to attend to! RAWR!

D-good job on those workouts!!!

As for me...I got my wisdom teeth out today. No workout for me!
Cassie W.
on 12/23/08 9:01 am
Dan, you really set the bar high! I'm going to have to learn how to swim. 
Linn, what a great Christmas present!  Enjoy the trip to reconnect with your husband. 
Sherry, I hope the dental work isn't causing you too much pain.

Today was strength training and a 3-mile run for me.  Each time I run, I feel so much stronger and more energized.  I'm so relieved that my base didn't erode during the 2+ month recovery period.

Cassie

"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

MacMadame
on 12/23/08 12:59 pm - Northern, CA
I missed my pilates class but did do 45 minutes on the bike. That's the longest I've gone so far.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Rob S.
on 12/23/08 8:32 pm - DE
75-minute holiday cheer spinning class. Still in the taper mode.
saxman007
on 12/23/08 9:56 pm - Port Huron, MI
 I made it to the basement and played and got my dog to run around for about 15 minutes. Dying to get outside and walk around the caul-de-sac but with the damn ice it's too risky.  Envious of all of your exercise routines:(  like I said earlier though it's getting me through my down time.
Keep at it all!!!!
-Sax
Most Active