Recommend a good workout video

goat
on 12/14/08 10:01 pm - NC
I go to the gym 4-5 times/week, but there are times because of my schedule I can't make it...like last week I made it once. I'd love a good workout video to use at home that would challenge me. Suggestions?

Lifebeauty
on 12/19/08 4:50 am
I am unable to get to the gym so I exercise at home and have done well.  Now I'm doing the Hip Hop Abs DVD and lovin it!!!!!  It is $69.00 but I am feeling it.  Who knows how long it will take for me to see my abs but it's doing something to the area.  Hurts like the abs way down under are trying to break through the fat so I'll keep crunching at it.

Z

With  I will succeed.
HW: 280 - LW: 190 - GW - 180  
Unfilled 8/15/11 - WT:  209
1st Fill 11/29/11 - WT: 215.5 - 3cc
2/20/12 - New Goal - Get n Onederland
2nd Fill 4/26/12 - WT: 224.0 - 3cc
Z

Gracies
on 12/19/08 1:15 pm
Well, it depends on what you want to accomplish.  Do you want straight cardio, just toning, step, low impact, light weights/high reps or the reverse?  What do you do when you are at the gym?  Maybe just a pilates or yoga DVD would be the best way to supplement your gym time?  

I get the best recs from collagevideo.com.  The forums have great advise but the reviews are great too.  You can view clips of all the workouts and that has really helped me find what suits me best. 

********************* Don't go to Tijuana whatever you do*******************

Most Active