Holy Shizzle! Last night I just realized...

Rob S.
on 12/4/08 6:05 am - DE
Congratulations on reaching the 5-year anniversary.  I'm just a couple of months ahead of you,, but way behind your accomplishments.  Keep up your good work and keep after your nutrition.   Life is good and it's so much fun to watch everyone excel with their new lives.
Rob
Sherry_Berry
on 12/5/08 5:19 am - Dacula, GA
Rob, but think about how way far ahead you are of your peers!

I remember a BEAUTIFUL lady from my support group. I wanted to be just like her as a postie. She was hot, snazzy and zippy.

Well...I got invited to a jewlery party last may. I went. Some lady came up to me and was like "hiiiiiiii!' I was like "hiiiiiiiiii!" (no clue who she was).

Well-after a while and some discussion w/her...I figured out it was the supa-hawt chick I used to want to be like! SHE GAINED ALL OF HER WEIGHT BACK IN 5 YEARS!

Don't get me wrong! She's still BEAUTIFUL!!!! Just back to being MO!

Talk about awkward moments!
Kevin A.
on 12/4/08 12:57 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Amazing how your our lifes changes after WLS! But just like we had to make changes before we have to make them now. I'm 2+ years out and I have to make smarter choices also.

Happy 5 year surgaversary! AND Happy Baby making!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Sherry_Berry
on 12/5/08 5:20 am - Dacula, GA
Heh...not preventing, not trying either!
kypdurran
on 12/7/08 11:28 pm - Baton Rouge, LA

That's truly awsome Sherry.  3X over Ironman and still going strong after 5 years.   You are an inspiration to me and so many others.

Oh, I woulda ordered one of your Skirts but I decided not to because I may catch some flack from the guys in my tri club when I wore it to my next race. :)  I still may order one for my girlfriend though.   Been trying to get her to 'tri' for a year now with no success. 

Congrats again on all your success!  

Chad

Sherry_Berry
on 12/8/08 12:17 am - Dacula, GA
Get her a skirt and get yourself some workout "skirt chaser" gear. It's the line for men!
Most Active